Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Fan Expo Toronto Canada 28-31 August 2014
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fan Expo Toronto Canada 28-31 August 2014
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Hopefully, next year Smile

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
$700 VIP package to meet Matt Smith and his friends!!! Eek

Lot of good people going Smile

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Drop by booth 1601 for a show exclusive promo
Fan Expo Promo
Thank you to Breygent for making this promo possible

This message has been edited. Last edited by: silmapco,

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What is the Breygent promo ? When I click on the link, I get an error message

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I will be at Tony Perna's table (#P66) at Fan Expo. We will also have 2 new promos for the show. Hallowe'en P5 & Classic Fairy Tales SP3. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
I need that Dexter & the 2 Perna Studios. Why do I live so far from the US continent? Shake Head
Luckily, I know a few people on the other side of the Atlantic. Thumb Up Wink

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
I will be at Tony Perna's table (#P66) at Fan Expo. We will also have 2 new promos for the show. Hallowe'en P5 & Classic Fairy Tales SP3. Smile

More must-have promos! Smile

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Space Channel (Canadian version of SyFy) has announced they'll be giving out trading cards at this year's show. Make sure you read the article to find out the details on time, etc. Space Channel will be at booth #1238. Details, along with samples of some of the cards can be found at http://www.space.ca/article/sp...ading-cards-fan-expo

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

DOH! I should have read this thread *before* going...I didn't see Perna Studios or Tony Perna listed in the program, so presumed that for some reason you were not attending this year...and did not have the time to walk all of Artist Alley searching! Frown

otim

Posts: 700 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by otim:
quote:

DOH! I should have read this thread *before* going...I didn't see Perna Studios or Tony Perna listed in the program, so presumed that for some reason you were not attending this year...and did not have the time to walk all of Artist Alley searching! Frown

otim

Some things got confused during this Fan Expo. I believe it's because the show has new owners and some artists didn't get their info posted on the website or the program guide, but we were there. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post