Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Shore Leave 35: Aug 2-4 Hunt Valley, MD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shore Leave 35: Aug 2-4 Hunt Valley, MD
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
August 2, 3, 4
Wyndham (formerly Marriott) Hunt Valley Inn

Media Guests:
William Shatner (Saturday only)
Amanda Tapping
Brent Spinder
Saul Rubinek
Eddie McClintock
Neil Grayston
Julie Caitlin Brown

Saturday tickets are sold out but there are still some at the door tickets left for Friday and Sunday.

If you just want to come and check out the vendors room there is no charge. You only need a ticket if you want to get autographs or go to some of the panels.

Dealer wise, I'm not sure who will have trading cards other than Derek, myself & Franks Cool Stuff. There's always a lot of neat stuff to look at though. I'll have a limited amount of promos from Rittenhouse Archives and Cult Stuff to give out, just ask.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:

If you just want to come and check out the vendors room there is no charge. You only need a ticket if you want to get autographs or go to some of the panels.

That is one of the most sensible show ideas I've ever heard, other shows take note.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
An easy drive down I-83 from anyone in Central PA.

For those needing supplies I will be well stocked but still suggest getting them from me early as I already have 2 decent orders to be pulled for customers coming to the show. Our tables (Laura and myself) will be in the main hallway when you first enter the dealers area.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post