Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Advance sales of discounted 2 day tickets for spring show!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Advance sales of discounted 2 day tickets for spring show!
 Login/Join

posted
I will be handling advance ticket sales again for the 60th Non-Sports show May 3rd/4th.

Details- Two day ticket will be only $10 in advance. I will be selling these at shows I travel to on the East Coast. Will be posting in this thread which shows I will be at close to when they occur.

This Sunday Feb 2nd will get us started in Laurel, Maryland. Just North of DC and South of Baltimore so very convenient for many folks. Put on by the fine folks at Clandestinecomics.com. The show will be at the Holiday Inn. Exit 34B off of I-95 (Burtonsville exit). After you come off the highway go up to the traffic light and make a left. There is a gas station on that corner. It will be an Exxon station if it hasn't changed hand since the last time we were there. The Holiday Inn is set back behind that gas station. There is also an Outback Steakhouse attached to the hotel so it gets quite a bit of traffic at times. Non-sports wise I will be there along with pack cracker Ted. Sometimes there are some other dealers selling cards. Admission to this show is only two dollars.

In a couple weeks time I will be at Farpoint. A nice 3 day Sci Fi show with free admission to the dealers room if you just feel like shopping. Dates are Feb 14th, 15th and 16th. Located in Timonium, Maryland off of I-83 (and a straight shot down from Harrisburg and Central PA). Will post more particulars in a couple weeks time.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by non-sportcards:
I will be handling advance ticket sales again for the 60th Non-Sports show May 3rd/4th.

Details- Two day ticket will be only $10 in advance. I will be selling these at shows I travel to on the East Coast. Will be posting in this thread which shows I will be at close to when they occur.

This Sunday Feb 2nd will get us started in Laurel, Maryland. Just North of DC and South of Baltimore so very convenient for many folks. Put on by the fine folks at Clandestinecomics.com. The show will be at the Holiday Inn. Exit 33b off of I-95 (Burtonsville exit). After you come off the highway go up to the traffic light and make a left. There is a gas station on that corner. It will be an Exxon station if it hasn't changed hand since the last time we were there. The Holiday Inn is set back behind that gas station. There is also an Outback Steakhouse attached to the hotel so it gets quite a bit of traffic at times. Non-sports wise I will be there along with pack cracker Ted. Sometimes there are some other dealers selling cards. Admission to this show is only two dollars.

In a couple weeks time I will be at Farpoint. A nice 3 day Sci Fi show with free admission to the dealers room if you just feel like shopping. Dates are Feb 14th, 15th and 16th. Located in Timonium, Maryland off of I-83 (and a straight shot down from Harrisburg and Central PA). Will post more particulars in a couple weeks time.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the extra post. Trying to do this from an iPhone and all I wanted to do was correct the exit number. It is 33b for this Sunday

posted Hide Post
I will be up in North Jersey this Sunday for a small comic book show. Will be in Pompton Plains/Wayne right on Route 23. For more info go to njcomicbookshows.com. Show hours I believe are 10 to 4. Mostly comic books in the room so if you are strictly a card person then don't make the drive. Besides myself sometimes Stuff Guy sets up but both of us mainly bring comics to the show. If you are looking for anything specific then post here or contact either one of us.

Next Sunday March 2nd I will be in Tysons Corner, VA which is very convenient for those of you in the MD, VA and DC general area. Will post more on this show next week. It has a strong presence of non-sports at the show (along with sports cards, comic books and other collectibles).

posted Hide Post
This Sunday March 2nd will be the show in Tysons Corner, VA. Easy access off of I-495 (the beltway around DC). GREAT selection of non-sports including one vintage dealer who I have never seen at any other show. Artist Laura Inglis will be there along with a few others they have from time to time. Being held at the Crowne Plaza across from the Galleria. Right on Route 123. Show hours are 10 AM to 3 PM. Admission is $3 at the door but if you go to the website and print that out it gives you a dollar off admission. Pack cracker Ted, Wayne from Zeno's (in Virginia Beach), myself, Laura Inglis and the vintage dealer (who I dont know the name of) will have a strong amount of non-sports. Sometimes the sports dealers will have some mixed into their stocks.

Website for the show is http://www.shoffpromotions.com

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
This Sunday March 2nd will be the show in Tysons Corner, VA. Easy access off of I-495 (the beltway around DC). GREAT selection of non-sports including one vintage dealer who I have never seen at any other show. Artist Laura Inglis will be there along with a few others they have from time to time. Being held at the Crowne Plaza across from the Galleria. Right on Route 123. Show hours are 10 AM to 3 PM. Admission is $3 at the door but if you go to the website and print that out it gives you a dollar off admission. Pack cracker Ted, Wayne from Zeno's (in Virginia Beach), myself, Laura Inglis and the vintage dealer (who I dont know the name of) will have a strong amount of non-sports. Sometimes the sports dealers will have some mixed into their stocks.

Website for the show is http://www.shoffpromotions.com

Actually I won't be there this time.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This Sunday March 16th I will be at the Philadelphia Comic-Con. Any locals come on out! Besides myself, Ted A and also Paul Zerman (from the Harrisburg/York area) have a decent amount of non-sports at the show. DC artists Bob Petrecca and Greg Larocque are the special guests of the show. Also artist wise setting up will be Angela McKendrick, Chris Dowling and Pat Grubb.

Website for the show is http://www.philadelphiacomic-con.com

Please only use exit 9A off of I-95 to get to the show. Not exit 8 as there is still construction work being done on a bridge which is near the hotel.

Show hours are 10 to 4 and admission is only $3 per person. One of the better shows I do in terms of non-sport sales.

Next weekend I will be in Orlando, Florida doing Mega Con.

posted Hide Post
This SATURDAY I will be back at the Shoff Promotions show in the DC area. He couldn't get any dates for the month of April at the hotel so threw this into the schedule. March 29th and hours are 10 to 3. Good to see many of you at the last show. See my post above for more details. Pretty much the same dealers as last time I believe for non-sports (Ted A, Laura, Wayne, myself and two other dealers).

Crowne Plaza on Route 123 (Chain Bridge RD). Across from the Galleria Mall and close by to the Tysons Corner Center Mall also.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
This SATURDAY I will be back at the Shoff Promotions show in the DC area. He couldn't get any dates for the month of April at the hotel so threw this into the schedule. March 29th and hours are 10 to 3. Good to see many of you at the last show. See my post above for more details. Pretty much the same dealers as last time I believe for non-sports (Ted A, Laura, Wayne, myself and two other dealers).

Crowne Plaza on Route 123 (Chain Bridge RD). Across from the Galleria Mall and close by to the Tysons Corner Center Mall also.

Looking forward to the show on the 29th since I missed the Shoff show earlier this month. I'll have lots of new art and deals on non-sport card sets.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This Sunday April 6th I will be at the Clandestine Comics comic book show in Timonium, MD. Just North of Baltimore and a very easy ride down from the Harrisburg/Central PA area as the hotel is off of I-83. Show hours are 10 AM to 3 PM. If you run late then no worries as it takes me a couple hours to get out of there. Website for the show promoter is www.clandestinecomics.com. Ted A and myself will be setup selling a nice variety of non-sports. Occasionally one or two other dealers will have a little non-sports mixed into their stock. Host hotel used to be the Crowne Plaza but has changed hands so now known as the North Baltimore Plaza hotel. First exit off of I-83 if heading North from the beltway around Baltimore.

Don't know my schedule yet for any shows on April 12th or 13th. If I do decide on a show to do will post here of course.

posted Hide Post
As mentioned in the Awesome Con DC thread that is where I will be this weekend. Fri to Sunday (yes a show on Easter!)

Website for the show is awesomecondc.com. You can find me at booths 512,514 and 516. Time is winding down to get your tickets for the show. No worries as you can still get them at the door but it will be more money so come on out and save a couple bucks.

27th finds me back in Philadelphia at the Philadelphia Comic-Con with special guest Laura Inglis. Rumor has it she is working on a promo card for this show

posted Hide Post
LAST CHANCE- I will be at the Philadelphia Comic-Con this Sunday April 27th. Show hours are 10 to 4. Special guest artist will be Laura Inglis. She will be doing sketches at this show and also taking commissions for the non-sports show a week later. Website for the show is http://www.philadelphiacomic-con.com

Other guests are The Batmobile (actually a perfect replica of the 1966 TV show car), DC artist Paris Cullins and a few other independent illustrators.