Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Manufacturers exhibiting in Philly
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Manufacturers exhibiting in Philly
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hello:

I posted this elsewhere but that might have gotten buried so I'll make a new thread for this.

Just wanted to let everyone know that Cyrptozoic Entertainment will be exhibiting at the upcoming Philly Show (May 14 + 15; Merchants Square Mall, Allentown, PA). Look for Cryptozoic to be on-hand discussing their new trading card releases with some surprises in story for collectors. We're very excited to have them on-hand along with the rest of our manufacturer exhibitors.

Our complete line-up of manufacturer exhibitors includes:

- Breygent Marketing

- Cryptozoic Entertainment

- Famous Fabrics

- Non-Sport Update

- Rittenhouse Archives

- SideKick

Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Very good news.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That's great!

Posts: 1571 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hello Everyone:

I am re-purposing this thread, rather then starting a new one, since this one already pertains to the manufacturers at the upcoming Philly Show on May 14 & 15 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA.

Good news....Famous Fabrics has been added to our roster of exhibiting manufacturers. We really excited to have the company make the trip down from Canada to see collectors at the show and show everyone their products!

And a bit of bad news....Bags Unlimited is unable to make the show. Hopefully they'll be back in the Fall. They are still supplying bags (and catalogs) for all show goers convenience, as they almost always do.

I've updated the list of exhibiting manufacturers in the first post.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
getting closer everyday Clap

looking forward to all the mfgr's

but especially Cyrptozoic !!!

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
GREAT to be able to meet so many Manufacturers Thumb Up

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I thought Upper Deck would be going so they could tell everyone who they can and can't buy from Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
I thought Upper Deck would be going so they could tell everyone who they can and can't buy from Big Grin .

That's pretty funny, Triple-Frog.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I received the press release below yesterday from 258 West Authentic Signatures. They will be set-up at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show next weekend.

258 WEST AUTHENTIC SIGNATURES BRINGS THE FUN

Philadelphia, PA – Philly Non-Sport Card Show will be at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown on Saturday, May 14 to Sunday, May 15. 258 West Authentic Signatures will be there with new and old merchandise that will make any fans day.

"It’s something I've been looking forward to for awhile now," stated owner and CEO of 258 West Authentic Signatures, Marco Guerrero. "Honestly I have wanted to showcase our cards in person at the Philly show for a while now, but haven’t had a chance."

At the show you will be able to see in person what many have already been talking about. Products that will definitely be available for purchase are the signed trading cards from the casts of The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Glee, Supernatural, and Heroes. Also there is a limited amount of Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Glee and Supernatural Gift Packs left over from C2E2, each one comes with the a limited to 50 C2E2 Promo card that was designed for each gift pack, these will be sold on a first come first serve basis. The blast from the past includes some of 258 West's hard to find black variant cards and some of the older signed cards.

"We will also be displaying our first four (4) Facebook exclusive double and triple signed cards that go on sale May 17th 2011," released Mr. Guerrero. "We will release a different card each month and each is limited to only 50 worldwide."

Come by the Philly Non-Sports Card Show in Allentown. Show times are 10 AM to 5 PM Saturday and 10 AM to 3 PM on Sunday. The quantities of these signed cards are limited. Also there will be a chance to ask questions to Marco Guerrero, owner of 258 West Authentic Signatures.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
We have updated our exhibitor page to show the dealers, artists, and manufacturers who will be at next week's show.

Philly Exhibitors

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just realised that Topps isn't mentioned in any capacity...I was looking forward to stopping by the table again that they had setup a year ago selling their Old School product and the Wacky Packages binders, etc...so I guess they won't be there this time.

otim

Posts: 700 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I agree, especially when other manufacturers are really stepping up for collectors and supporting the show. Confused

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
You should see how many manufacturers don't turn up to our shows. Confused

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steshell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

Sad but so true!!!!!

Posts: 234 | Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steshell:
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

Sad but so true!!!!!

And that is still better than what we get in Australia
Nothing!! Shake Head

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post