Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Stan Lee's Comikaze Expo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stan Lee's Comikaze Expo
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
I just got back from Stan Lee's Comikaze Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center. It's a new show that started up last year as the Comikaze expo, and this year, Stan Lee and Elvira became co-owners and the name was changed. Here's some pictures.

Stan Lee panel

Max Landis panel

The Guild panel

I got these autographs after the panel.

Fatman on Batman (Kevin Smith interviewing Adam West)

Elvira's Horror Hunt screening:

Elvira museum

Posts: 649 | Location: California | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Love the Elvira stuff, thanks for posting. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing the pics! Looks like an interesting show.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Did you pick up any of the Cryptozoic DC The New 52 promo P1s that were supposedly at the show ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Did you pick up any of the Cryptozoic DC The New 52 promo P1s that were supposedly at the show ?

No, I didn't know about them.

Posts: 649 | Location: California | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post