Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Virtual October Philly Non-Sports Card Show
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Virtual October Philly Non-Sports Card Show
 Login/Join

Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Thanks Harris for setting everything up for the virtual Philly Card show last weekend. I was able to catch most of the sessions (Did miss parts of some due to work, and travel). Found the sessions very informative and I learned some new things.

I also notices you changed the picture on you wall for each session. Was trying to figure if they had any relevance to each session, or if it was just random

Hopefully there will some live shows in 2021 - Would it be possible to have a show outside under a tent if that's allowed

Andy

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Ha! I wondered if anyone would notice that. Batman did too (maybe Jeff too). It was just something I did to amuse myself and see if anyone would catch on.

Not only noticed, but you forced me to rummage around to find stuff to hang on the wall when Happy Hour put me on screen too. It made me reminisce on how much I used to collect more of the larger format material.

I still think Kevin's prize should have been changed to an official guinea-pig-used blanket. It would have baffled his DNA test.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AWR:

Hopefully there will some live shows in 2021 - Would it be possible to have a show outside under a tent if that's allowed

Andy

They were going to have a show in a wigwam and a teepee, but thought it would be too tents Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
I received my Philly Non-Sport Show promos in the mail today.

Thanks again to Harris and the rest of the Philly Non-Sport Crew for putting together the virtual show and for including the 4 promos as part of the deal.

Will be adding cards #109 and #110 to my complete collection of the Philly Non-Sport Card promos (Like how they say "virtual" on the back with the dates)

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
My Prize arrived in the post yesterday - Many thanks to Tony & Elaine

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I also received my promos yesterday. Love the Chenduz card.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
My promo's arrived yesterday - Great seeing Carol & Janet on a card

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My cards arrived today.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Tony and I had a lot of fun doing the show. Big Grin

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
But did the guinea pig enjoy this moment of fame?

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by allender:
But did the guinea pig enjoy this moment of fame?

Yes, Lily enjoyed being on the show, though I think it went to her head. She is very demanding now. Wink

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
I missed a guinea pig?! Damn. I love guinea pigs!!!!!!! I really wish I could have participated, and not just for the guinea pig. Smile

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post