Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    MEMORABILIA March 22 / 23
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MEMORABILIA March 22 / 23
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted
The first of this years Memorabilia shows takes place on Sat / Sun March 22 / 23 at the NEC.

Only six weeks away now and yet not one guest has been announced. Roll Eyes

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
That's because they don't care about anything except the entrance fee.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
That well known tbc is appearing again! Big Grin

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
The list is up. I've never seen such a ho-hum set of guests. No disrespect to them, but some have been there so often, they must have taken up residency. They should drop this show and make the November one bigger and, how it used to be, a bit more special.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nothing there to get me to attend

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Catherine Schell & Linda Hayden. There's two good reasons to be there. Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Hotel is now booked so I'll be at Memorabilia Saturday afternoon with a few Dead Divas promos.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Look forward to seeing you again. Wavey

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to Memorabilia in November. Hope everyone who goes next weekend has fun.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cardcollectors uk
posted Hide Post
Sleepy Hollow guests at Memorabilia!
There's three Sleepy Hollow guests at the upcoming Memorabilia show, Nicole Beharie who plays main character Lt. Abbie Mills, Katie Winter (Katrina Crane) and Lyndie Greenwood (Jenny Mills)
At last! Some main star guests from a cool current show!

Posts: 128 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardcollectors uk:
Sleepy Hollow guests at Memorabilia!
There's three Sleepy Hollow guests at the upcoming Memorabilia show, Nicole Beharie who plays main character Lt. Abbie Mills, Katie Winter (Katrina Crane) and Lyndie Greenwood (Jenny Mills)
At last! Some main star guests from a cool current show!

And hopefully you will be there as well Smile .

Seriously good news about the Sleepy Hollow guests, probably the most significant non sports guest they have had in the last five years Thumb Up .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I thought for a moment there you were going to say Johnny Depp was coming.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This is looking to be a very busy show with the second Blakes 7 set and possibly Dead Divas being released at the show. I may actually have to stop most of the day this time Big Grin . Last March I think I had left by midday.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:

I may actually have to stop most of the day this time Big Grin .

This would be a novelty. Big Grin

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I'll be driving up in Friday to ensure dealers get their cases on time. This is the last B7 set and over 50% sold in the last 24 hours.

I therefore have 2 train tickets available (1 adult and 1 child) for travel from London at 12pm on Saturday and returning Sunday 12pm.

I will gladly give these free to any Card Talk member in the UK, you just need to arrange a hotel! I also have the tickets from London to Ashford, Kent if anyone needs them.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
it looks like both shows are in the same room ?
this may cause chaos ?

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vampy:
it looks like both shows are in the same room ?
this may cause chaos ?

It's been like that for the last few shows and other than the occasional aisle log jam it has been OK. So long as they continue to use a big enough hall there will not be too many problems.

posted Hide Post
the last twice they had a divide to go through to cosplay area
because of the farce when they started the cosplay.
and if approx. 25000 turn up again nobody will get any were

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It will be packed and once word gets out that I'm going at least another 5000 of my fans ( or the wolfettes as they are known ) will show up and nobody will be able to move. Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
15000 less people are now going as wolfie is attending