Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    San Diego Comic Con Mystery Packs
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Diego Comic Con Mystery Packs
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Dexter head from show that we have cut up for prop cards for Comic Con

80 Cards will be made

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
That's pretty cool. I like how the head is sitting on set boxes in the second picture. That should make a neat prop card.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tangent:
I hate living in a different country sometimes. I would love to get to a convention one of these days.

I done everything I possibly could to get tickets this year. I had more chance of growing a third nut!

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
That's why I'm heading your way in November! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
not an image I think anyone needs to visualize - maybe try a more suitable analogy

Posts: 198 | Location: United States | Registered: December 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by robomole:
Hey Tom,
Will there be 2 different mystery packs like previous years? One that contains the autos/props/etc. and another that contains sketch cards only? Or will there just be 1 type of mystery pack available?

Thanks for the pics! I hope I pull a Lithgow!

I have a hard time keeping up with stuff. I don't recall that there was two different packs last year. Can one tell from looking at the pack, or are the cards randomly inserted? I think I just got sketch cards. Not positive though.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
What was the subject mater in the 2010 mystery packs?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
2011 there were only 1 style/format for the mystery packs to my knowledge.

2010, the 1st year of them from Breygent, there were a LOT of variety options. regular, 4x6, 5x7, 8x10 and I THINK there was a 3x5 or something too but I don't remember. Along with the Dynamic Forces pack too

Subject matter wise, 2011 was heavy on Vampirella & Project Superpowers

2010 was a lot of Cartoon Classics, Golden Age Comics & Movies

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
Also in 2010 there were packs that heavily favored Dexter, Ghost Whisperer, and Paranormal Activity, as well as the occasional sketch.

The reason I asked the question is because I'm not much of a sketch collector, so I'm likely to buy a lot more packs if there are ones available that will have more cards that I would enjoy, such as Dexter.

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
That's why I'm heading your way in November! Big Grin

Shake Head

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Same to you Hammer! Twak Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Robomole, those packs with Dexter, GW & Paranormal were the same packs that had the chance of the sketch subjects I mentioned for 2010. Sorry, I actually forgot about the autos and glossy costume cards from those that were in them!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
well I look forward to seeing you Batman

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
May spoil myself and pay out for a few mystery packs this year. Was rather disappointed in the self restraint I exorcised last year Twak Esp. when I saw the goodies everybody else got Drool

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
There were also Tudors promo cards, props and some autos in the mystery packs last year.

A whisper has reached me that there will be some from of Tudors cards again this year Big Grin

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:

well I look forward to seeing you Batman

So your the one? Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Same to you Hammer! Twak Big Grin

You know I like you really Eek

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hoping to get some of these SDCC Mystery packs that Breygent are producing. They are always good value for your $$$'s. I would like to hit the John Lithgow autograph. Thumb Up

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Deadworld David Day autograph card for San Diego Comic Con
This is a new type of autograph Z-card and David did the artwork on this piece.
This card folds up to so it can be put into a holder,9 pocket page or single sleeve pocket page

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
So what does the Z stand for?

That the Z card is signed on z front and z back? lol

Cool artwork for the card too!