Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    San Diego Comic Con Mystery Packs
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Diego Comic Con Mystery Packs
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Promos to be inserted in Mystery packs. Most packs will have 4 promo cards and some 6 (as threw in some promos that I had extra of Warlord of Mars and Grimm)
I will be handing out a special promo at the show which I will announce shortly

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
You're killing us Tom Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
Hey Tom,
Thanks for the great pics! Are you able to tell us how much a pack will be yet? I'm trying to create a budget for Comic-Con, so I want to figure out how much to put aside for mystery packs. Also, I'm in it for Dexter, and not so much for the sketches (as awesome as they are Smile ), so is there approximate odds you can throw out there? For example, you will find 1 Dexter card for every # packs purchased.

Thanks!!!

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Will the puzzle promos come together or split up?

Thanks for all the pics they look awesome!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
puzzles come together

odds not final yet

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Dan Borgonos sketch cards for comic con

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Jerry Fleming sketch cards for comic con

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Breygent has also put the word out there that the Mystery Packs will also contain Leonard Nimoy autograph cards! We have a story about this on the blog today:

A Comic-Con Mystery Revealed

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Great new Grimm promo Tom! Number 6 if I am not mistaken. Any news about a possible release date??

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
I heard a rumor about that Nimoy auto and holy ****. Now I have to buy packs!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Vince Locke z-chase card with new artwork (page) done for this piece and also for a T-shirt & hat for comic con

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Dave Dorman autograph card for Deadworld for comic con

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Since I'll be there all days, I'm willing to pick up Breygent and Cryptozoic items for up to 5 NSU'ers that are not attending Con. Shoot me an email with a list of stuff you want and we can discuss the particulars.

Will also try to get as many promos but already have a list of people to get for.

NL

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Love Dave Dorman's art. Hope I pull that one.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i've locked in an order for 5 packs, but the more i see of what is going to be in these packs, i may have to get in for some more. a lot of nice possibilities here, and with 3 hits per pack this year, seems i'll be getting a lot for my money.

tom, this is such a great idea you had a couple years ago. it's certainly one of the non-sport items i look forward to the most every year now.

and i definitely can't wait until dexter4 and grimm arrive.

Posts: 93 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: July 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Where do you order these from or are they only for those going to SDCC?

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I ordered mine from Ed of SciFiCards.com fame. I don't know if he is still taking orders but there is at least one listing for packs on FeeBay.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always be sure to check the Friendly Dealers section (Retailer Advertising Forum) here on NSU as well Smile

Posts: 109 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Rod Thornton did 5 Warlord of Mars sketch cards for comic con

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Anthony Gay did 5 Red Sonja sketch cards for comic con