July 06, 2012, 09:47 AM
t.breyer
Kimberly Dunaway did 10 Warlord of Mars sketch cards for comic con

July 06, 2012, 09:52 AM
t.breyer
Kevin Dunn comic con exclusive autograph card

July 06, 2012, 12:29 PM
Triple-Frog
Could someone tell me what the comic panel cards are.I assume they are bits cut out of comics but how are they displayed and what comics are they from?

I have pre-ordered some packs as the content looks fantastic and most of the subjects are ones I collect.I am obviously not the only one as one of the dealers I spoke to said he was nearly sold out of his wholesale pre-order.

Can't wait to get them Big Grin .
July 06, 2012, 12:58 PM
wgf351
I'm lovin' the look of these Transformers autos!

Check out my blog at Card Crazy

July 06, 2012, 01:22 PM
robomole
Do we know how much these will cost at the show yet?
July 06, 2012, 04:45 PM
t.breyer
Deadworld Joe Jusko autograph card for San Diego Comic Con
This is a new type of autograph Z-card and Mark did the artwork on this piece.
This card folds up to so it can be put into a holder,9 pocket page or single sleeve pocket page

July 06, 2012, 05:41 PM
Ace of Hearts
Anybody mention how much these packs will cost????
Ace
July 07, 2012, 07:20 AM
Triple-Frog
quote:
Originally posted by Ace of Hearts:
Anybody mention how much these packs will cost????
Ace

Mine cost me $32 but they may well be cheaper at the actual show.
July 07, 2012, 11:13 AM
t.breyer
Vampirella San Diego Comic Con Comic Panel Holofoil & Embossed chase cards numbered

July 07, 2012, 11:20 AM
t.breyer
Warlord of Mars San Diego Comic Con Comic Panel Holofoil & Embossed chase cards numbered

July 07, 2012, 11:25 AM
t.breyer
Warlord of Mars San Diego Comic Con Comic Panel Holofoil & Embossed chase cards numbered

July 07, 2012, 11:27 AM
t.breyer
Vampirella San Diego Comic Con Comic Panel Holofoil & Embossed chase cards numbered

July 07, 2012, 11:27 AM
t.breyer
These are normal sized cards

Tom
July 07, 2012, 04:14 PM
Jake
You know what I like? The fact that in the mystery packs there are already HALF the number of Transformer autos as there were in the Revenge of the Fallen set (3 to 6 so far)!

Keep up the great sneaks Tom love em!

July 13, 2012, 12:06 PM
Kevin F
I see these packs are being opened and posted up on FeeBay already with a Dexter blood prop card already making someone feel very pleased with themselves Smile
July 15, 2012, 02:14 AM
TheUberBob
I got a Warlord of Mars sketch from someone that signed the back as just "AJW". Anyone know who that is? It's a nice sketch.

-Bob-

July 15, 2012, 09:10 AM
treksearcher
I see the Breygent SDCC Comic-Con Leonard Nimoy Ultra Rare card is "Dealer Incentive" according to seller on the bay. Very disappointed as was hoping for an outside chance of pulling it from my packs.
July 15, 2012, 09:45 AM
Kevin F
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
I see the Breygent SDCC Comic-Con Leonard Nimoy Ultra Rare card is "Dealer Incentive" according to seller on the bay. Very disappointed as was hoping for an outside chance of pulling it from my packs.
Are you sure about that ? I can only find one of these over on eBay in the current and completed listings and it makes no mention of being a 'Dealer Incentive', just that it's an SDCC exclusive.
July 15, 2012, 10:24 AM
beamer
The Leonard Nimoy is not a dealer incentive. It was randomly inserted into the packs at a rate of approximately 1 for every 100 packs. There are 45 numbered autos and 4,488 packs were produced. But there is a super rare Nimoy. "Prime 1 through Prime 7" was made available to dealers that purchased large quantitites of Mystery packs at the Comic Con only.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: beamer,