Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    October 2017 Philly Non-Sport show
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

October 2017 Philly Non-Sport show
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted
Hi everyone,
I was thinking about the fall show scheduled for this october, 2017. Unfortunately, I missed the last show in April. One of only 2 shows I missed out of every one to date. Anyway, I had an idea for the #100 Philly Non-Sport show promo. We try to get as many of those who have been on cards before and do a group shot of everyone. Maybe there can be variations like a metal or an oversized card. Maybe we can do something like that.
What do you think Harris, Sound possible? That #100 should be a special card.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I'm assuming the 100th card will be given out at the next show

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the suggestion Beamer. We definitely realize the importance of the 100th card and are working on it.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post