Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    April 9th Elyria, Ohio show (Cleveland)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

April 9th Elyria, Ohio show (Cleveland)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ed, very kind for the offer of sleeves. This will make it an extra special day, right from pack to protective sleeve all in one sitting, fantastic! Hope we have quite a few people to join us. As far as photos go, the more the merrier!
I encourage people to post photos of the shows and the haul they get at the shows.
Thanks again, you are a true supporter of the hobby! Take care and see you in ...less than...a week....YIKES!
Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Paul, thanks for the kind words. And thanks for taking a table out of the game just for folks to sit and open a box.

If anyone has any special requests to bring to the show, now would be the time. I start loading soon...

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
Ed
sent you a pm about some base cards I am looking for
hope you got it
lmk
Chris

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hcbrewer:
Ed
sent you a pm about some base cards I am looking for
hope you got it
lmk
Chris

Chris- Replied...

Must finish my taxes today so I can load the van on Thursday and travel on Friday. Looking forward to the shows, not the driving.

Ed

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just added- Daniel Gorman to Elyria!
Come out and meet Daniel and enjoy his art.

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
like the last minute addition Paul
- originally was coming to get cards
but now its turning out to be a good sketch pickup show Smile

I am with Ed about the drive
- looking at a 5 1/2 hour drive
very early Saturday morning to get there

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PAULM:
Just added- Daniel Gorman to Elyria!
Come out and meet Daniel and enjoy his art.

Way Cool! Dance

Dan did the art for my promo, so you can get it signed if you like! Can't wait to meet him, he was great to work with.

Starting to load today... Driving on Friday... Shows Saturday and Sunday the a drive home. I must be nuts. But I have fun. Thumb Up

Ed

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, we are excited to bring folks the best in artists in one gathering in the Northern Ohio area.
Packing for the show, see you all Sat., some of you tomorrow.
Take care, drive safe.
Paul

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Okay! Almost time to hit the road! Will be out in Elyria today. I am sure I will bump into a few folks.
Take care and safe traveling.
Paul

Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
let the convoy begin !!
- we will be heading out in the next hour
safe traveling to everyone
see you on Saturday
- feel funny bring a box with me to a show to open, but should be fun Wavey

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Have a good time. Wavey

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
Due to some car problems I won't be able to make it to the Saturday show. I'm still trying to work things out for the Sunday show and I'll have an update shortly.

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post