Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Non-Sports Card Show - May 4 & 5, 2019
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Non-Sports Card Show - May 4 & 5, 2019
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:

Congratulations to Batman who won the spot in my break. Funny thing the first entry my daughter picked was blank so the Invisible Man does not get to win.

I intentionally left my entry blank, i assumed you would realise it was me. Batman i want a word with you. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by catskilleagle:
Hi Promoking,

When Promoking says he's bringing "very interesting promos," I would find him early. I'd like to see that album.

Jess

Had loads of fun and did plenty of trading. Sorry you weren't there Jess!!
Just a quick comment though. The sea of promos that one used to find at Philly has dried up almost completely! I attribute this to one of two contingencies: either people are not collecting promos or, more likely than not, dealers have started to notice their desirability and value and are selling them through a wider platform ie.,Ebay!
The one dealer, who shall rename nameless, that brought his multi hundred stash of promo cards was overwhelmingly busy on both days. Congrats you know who!!!

On another note, I introduced a set of two PROMOKING cards at the show called the "Royal Bear" which I am proud to say my wife designed, drew painted and copyrighted.

the first is the black & white prototype of the original drawing limited and hand numbered out of 50. I have 8 of them left after the show and if you are one of the first 8 people who send me a SASE I will send it out for free to you, one per person please. The other is the painted PROMO card of "Royal Bear" of which I have 20 available. Same rules apply. Apologies to my overseas friends but this offer is only open to respondents with a UNITED STATES address. I will try to post images of the cards later on.

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
OKAY here's the URL to both cards!
https://dropmefiles.com/IC6BK
This link is only good for 14 days!

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I need your address2 Can you email it to me?

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by promoking:
the first is the black & white prototype of the original drawing limited and hand numbered out of 50. I have 8 of them left after the show and if you are one of the first 8 people who send me a SASE I will send it out for free to you, one per person please.

I would like one of these. I did get the color one.

Also, if anyone is still in need of my TD6 promo from Star Wars Celebration I do still have a few left. Shoot me an email and I'll give you my address. tedstoons@yahoo.com

Just looking for a SASE with a top loader or whatever kind of protection you want.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Please send an email to
Promoking@aol.com and requests will be filled on a first come email receipt basis.
Thanks!

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Albert, email sent

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Thanks to promoking who gracefully gave me both of these promo cards at the Philly Show while we were discussing all of the inkworks promos. Very nice cards

And thanks to Ted Dastick Jr. for the TD6 Promo. Added it to my collection of all his promos

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Thank you Ted for that wonderful daughter/father bonding experience promo. Great way to honor your family and making lifelong memories!

Thus far, everyone that has requested both promos should have already received them.I still have a few of the Royal Bear prototype cards available for the asking and a SASE.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Promoking,

I got back from my trip Wednesday and went through my mail yesterday with the SASE in the pile. Thank you for the two cards. What a nice project that must have been for you and your wife. It was a cool idea to do the prototype as a b/w sketch with the promo being the full color finished work.

Thanks again,

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by promoking:
Thank you Ted for that wonderful daughter/father bonding experience promo. Great way to honor your family and making lifelong memories!

Thus far, everyone that has requested both promos should have already received them.I still have a few of the Royal Bear prototype cards available for the asking and a SASE.

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post