Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
New York Comic Con 2013 - Oct 10-13

This topic can be found at:
http://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/7507097336

October 15, 2013, 06:39 PM
WandringRebel
New York Comic Con 2013 - Oct 10-13
I met Ashley and her husband at DragonCon a couple years ago. Both are really nice people.

Glad to see that everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and picked up some cool stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing part 2 of the NSU photo gallery.

____________________
Twitter = L_Inglis_artist
Facebook = LauraInglis7
http://laurainglisillustration.com
October 15, 2013, 08:14 PM
Ted Dastick Jr.
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
There are actually 3 different POWER RANGER PACKS. I have packs 2 and 3-still need pack 1. I think these were also offered in SAN DIEGO.

How do I know which one I have? It has P-195 at the top. There is a "2" on the bottom left for "Damage Assist."
October 15, 2013, 08:16 PM
Ted Dastick Jr.
quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:
I met Ashley and her husband at DragonCon a couple years ago. Both are really nice people.

Being a baseball fan, I told her that her husband was awesome. She agreed. Smile
October 16, 2013, 10:05 AM
H_Toser
One more set of photos from New York Comic Con today on the NSU blog. Included are about a dozen from the Topps booth plus Doctor Who and Sgt. Slaughter!

New York Comic Con 2013 Photo Gallery 2

____________________
Like Non-Sport Update on Facebook
October 16, 2013, 10:07 AM
hammer
Thumb Up
October 16, 2013, 01:00 PM
WandringRebel
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:
I met Ashley and her husband at DragonCon a couple years ago. Both are really nice people.

Being a baseball fan, I told her that her husband was awesome. She agreed. Smile


I had David sign an autograph for me (I was prepared just in case). We actually talked baseball a few minutes, really cool guy.

Power Rangers game promos... the NYCC ones are not the same as the cards given out at SDCC. P195 and P196 were given out in NY. P183-P189 were given out in San Diego.

____________________
Twitter = L_Inglis_artist
Facebook = LauraInglis7
http://laurainglisillustration.com
October 17, 2013, 08:38 AM
FRANK AMICO
Well the number 2 pack says 2 on it and the number 3 pack has a 3 on it, so I am guessing that there is a number 1 pack. If anyone has any info on these let me know.

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
There are actually 3 different POWER RANGER PACKS. I have packs 2 and 3-still need pack 1. I think these were also offered in SAN DIEGO.

How do I know which one I have? It has P-195 at the top. There is a "2" on the bottom left for "Damage Assist."

October 17, 2013, 09:25 AM
Ted Dastick Jr.
I'm pretty sure that number is part of the game and has nothing to do with set numbering.

quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
Well the number 2 pack says 2 on it and the number 3 pack has a 3 on it, so I am guessing that there is a number 1 pack. If anyone has any info on these let me know.

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
There are actually 3 different POWER RANGER PACKS. I have packs 2 and 3-still need pack 1. I think these were also offered in SAN DIEGO.

How do I know which one I have? It has P-195 at the top. There is a "2" on the bottom left for "Damage Assist."

October 17, 2013, 01:09 PM
WandringRebel
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
I'm pretty sure that number is part of the game and has nothing to do with set numbering.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
Well the number 2 pack says 2 on it and the number 3 pack has a 3 on it, so I am guessing that there is a number 1 pack. If anyone has any info on these let me know.



Correct 2 refers to series 2, 3 refers to series 3. There were only 2 cards given out at NYCC according to the card game's website http://www.megaforcecast.com/p.../acg-promo-cards.php.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: WandringRebel,

____________________
Twitter = L_Inglis_artist
Facebook = LauraInglis7
http://laurainglisillustration.com
October 20, 2013, 10:50 PM
chen12
Here are the first set of pictures I took at NYCC.

Superman 75th Anniversary exhibit


Christopher Reeve costumes from Superman I & III
[IMG]http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab158/johnchen12/NSU/P1200113a.jpg [/IMG]

Brandon Routh costume from Superman Returns and
Henry Cavill Dream Sequence costume from Man of Steel


Henry Cavill Superman & Clark Kent costumes from
Man of Steel


Tom Welling costume from Smallville


Dean Cain costume from Lois & Clark


Mythbusters & Punkin Chunkin


Gareth David-Lloyd


Anthony Daniels


Chozen with Tom Brady, Grant Dekernion, Bobby Moynihan & Method Man


Dr Who with Nicholas Briggs, Jason Haigh-Ellery & Colin Baker


X-Files with David Duchovny & Gillian Anderson


More to come as I continue sorting through the pics.