Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Wizard World New York City, June 28-30
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wizard World New York City, June 28-30
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Anyone attending the NYC show this weekend, to get the 4 new Machete promo cards (discussed in the New Promo section below) ?

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Anyone attending on Friday? The usual crew will be there! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I hope "the usual crew" will keep those of us not attending (such as me) in mind if they come across the new promos !!! Smile

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I actually have to be in the city on Friday but I can't see spending the admission cost just to pick up some cards that may not be easy to get. The Geek room really didn't have easy access to most of the non-VIP people in Philly. Not sure if things will be different in NYC. No guests at the NYC show that I want to meet as most of them have been hitting this area hard with signings. Hope NY Comic Con brings some guests that have never done any east coast shows.

quote:
Originally posted by Batman:

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
I actually have to be in the city on Friday but I can't see spending the admission cost just to pick up some cards that may not be easy to get. The Geek room really didn't have easy access to most of the non-VIP people in Philly. Not sure if things will be different in NYC. No guests at the NYC show that I want to meet as most of them have been hitting this area hard with signings. Hope NY Comic Con brings some guests that have never done any east coast shows.

quote:
Originally posted by Batman:

I noticed that Geek Room has two booth spaces this time -- "Geek Room" and "Geek Room Retail". So maybe the cards will be easier to get since they have a specially designated retail area? I don't know though....I'm just speculating.

I hate to say it but I know what you mean about the guests -- many are the same as were at Wizard World Philadelphia -- though for those that could not attend that show, they are new to them (so to speak).

We should have a report on the show either here or on the blog soon. Maybe we'll see you there Frank if you decide to go.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Help please. I need a couple of exclusive comics from the show. Cards wouldn't hurt either. Wink

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Again, if anyone can help with with the 4 promos (Harris or anyone else), please keep me in mind

I have all 4 from the Wizard Philly show, including the Lohan variant, and would like to get the 4 new ones

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
DITTO...

Still out of work so I have to be more selective about the shows I go to. Have all 3 Wizard PA promos for trade-NO LOHAN & lots more stuff!

quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Again, if anyone can help with with the 4 promos (Harris or anyone else), please keep me in mind

I have all 4 from the Wizard Philly show, including the Lohan variant, and would like to get the 4 new ones

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Batman, did you or anyone else manage to get any of the promo cards from the show ?

David

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just picked up the Steam Wars P2. Still looking for the others. Help !

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have Machete P2 and the variant on the way to me.

Still looking for the Romper Zombie P2. Can anyone assist ? Smile