Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Promos - September 2013
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Promos - September 2013
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
The Wacky Pack promo made me crack up!

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
All of these are very nice promos...But it will be hard to get these if you are not at the show (I know: Ebay is my friend or not). Wink

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
As promised, here's more news on Topps cards. We'll be giving away the Topps Wacky Halloween Postcard show below with paid admission to the show while supplies last. Unlike the others, this one will be given away with the promo packs (not inside, though, since it's postcard size). The card is numbered NS4. It is exclusive to the show and has the show logo on the reverse. It is also a bit more limited than some of the other cards so we may run out before the weekend's over.

You can see all of the cards to be given away here:

Philly Show September '13 Promo Page

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
All of these are very nice promos...But it will be hard to get these if you are not at the show (I know: Ebay is my friend or not). Wink

Harris often brings over packs of promos from Philly to the Memorabilia show at the NEC in November. Still another country for you but a bit nearer Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here's an update on the mystery Cryptozoic Entertainment card mentioned above. This is for a brand new license that Cryptozoic will be announcing at the show (along with two other new licenses).

Unfortunately, Cryptozoic is running late with the card and it will not be printed in time for the show. For those of you attending the show, bring a SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope). Although Cryptozoic has run late with the card, for those of you who bring a SASE, Cryptozoic will send you the card. So spread the word to your fellow collectors heading out to Allentown this weekend!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here's another card that will be handed out this weekend at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show. Rittenhouse Archives will give away this Women of Marvel Series 2 promo (number P3) from their tables at the show. I'm told both this promo and the Bond promo are in limited supply and so Rittenhouse will be handing them out directly to show attendees. Be sure to come to the show to get yours!!

You can see all the cards that will be given away at the show here:

Philly Non-Sports Card Show - Promos September 2013

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
NICE

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Nice,

Was hoping to see some more since we get one less on site with crypto. Counting down the days and looks like a lot less promos then last show at this pace. I can't wait to see what Breygent has...that is what I have been waiting forSmile

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

We've added a late promo from Topps & Mantic Games. You can see it above. There's a story about the project and the card on our blog:

Mars Attacks The Philly Show

Right now, we do not know where the card will be distributed at the show. It depends when it comes in so stay tuned for that info. Or if we don't get it in time (or even if we do), be sure to check in with Bill DeFranzo for a copy of his promo list. He'll have up-to-the-minute changes at the show.

posted Hide Post
To be clear, the art on the card is a reproduction of a sketch card not an actual sketch!

Posts: 165 | Location: Mars | Registered: April 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Regarding the Monsterwax Lovecraft promo # 4, were there promos 1 to 3 ?

Update: I seem to recall P1 was at the last Philly show. So where are P2 and P3 ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Once Bitten Blood Promos sealed and ready to rock!

Jim Kyle

Posts: 353 | Location: Jersey | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:

Awesome!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The once bitten card looks great. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I think I will have to purchase a few raffle tickets! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I think I will have to purchase a few raffle tickets! Big Grin

I trust you will be buying raffle tickets for all your friends?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
If anyone does not want their Women Of Marvel 2 P3 promo, contact me. We can work something out!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimKyle:

Very Nice JIM! Will be there first in line to get raffles each day!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I wish I could be there to pick up some of these great looking promo cards!

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post