Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Lehigh Valley Comic Book Expo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lehigh Valley Comic Book Expo
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted

The Lehigh Valley Comic Book Expo is being held June 20 at the Merchants Square Mall, same location at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show. The show will have several artists in addition to dealers. We're setting up there as well.

The show will run from 10 AM to 6 PM and admission is $5.00, The Merchants Square Mall is located at 1901 South 12th Street, Allentown, PA 18103.

Cryptozoic is supplying the show with a limited number of Fringe Season 5 Trading Cards and DC Comics Super-Villains Trading Cards promos. You'll get one of these two with admission to the show and you can get another one at the Non-Sport Update table. All four cards are shown today on the Non-Sport Update blog.

See you at the show.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look forward to seeing you guys in less then two weeks.

I will have 5 tables there! Bringing mainly comic books with me.

If anyone needs me to bring any card supplies to the show then post here please. Will bring some supplies but won't have too much room in the van with everything else I am bringing to the show.

Derek

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nonsport, can you please email me ? i do not see any contact info for you

David

mistermycroft@msn.com

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Derek I am looking for a couple of DC Villains boxes if you have them. Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Batman, are you attending ?

David

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
I'll be there........

Nice small table......

My 1701's will be there.....

Great Sketch Card APs

Great Original Art...........

and Autos

Promos.......

We Will Have Tons of Chase Cards,
We Will See Ya There.........

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kryten67,

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
Derek

Any Sci-Fi Boxes or better yet...ARCHIVE BOXES?

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Batman-Ordered your two boxes and they showed up yesterday. Will have behind my tables.

Kryten-Just Star Wars in the terms of sci fi. Mainly movie/tv, wacky packages, etc.

Game of Thrones needed- To all coming I need a variety of inserts from Seasons 1 to 4 of Game of Thrones. Bring what you have and will see if we can do some trading.

And a special announcement! If the tickets are back in time from the printer I will be using this show as the start of the discount advance sales two day passes. For the non-sports show October 17th, 18th in the same venue. Harris posted a separate thread on that show and what is already in the works. Looks great!

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
Non-Sports - I have Very few GOT mostly S4...I did get 2 or 3 Season one inserts in Trade recently..bought & sold 1 GOT season 1 Archive Box. I am looking for TREK maybe B5 or Battlestar...
I NEVER TURN DOWN a DEAL....

I will have some Free Promos from RA at my table...Even I won't know what they are til they show Up......

Whatever it is...One per person Please....

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
SHOW REPORT

After a Bit of "UNIQUE PROBLEMS" getting to Allentown, PA. The Show was FUN. RITTENHOUSE ARCHIVES SENT Me PROMOS TO GIVE AWAY - STAR TREK VOYAGER - HEROES & VILLIANS and GAME of THRONES Season 4

it was good to get off eBay & just have Fun at a Convention.

Lightly Attended Show but everyone was Friendly & eager to Talk about their Favorite cards/Comics/Shows. Over All I got some feedback you just don't get on eBay.

The Staff of the Show were Pros.... I got a 10 ft Table when I was expecting the normal 6ft table.

ALL IN ALL a GOOD SHOW!