Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Nov 2-CECE presents the NOW Annual evet CHICAGO NONSPORT ANNEX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nov 2-CECE presents the NOW Annual evet CHICAGO NONSPORT ANNEX
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Hello All,
This is our third year running the Nonsport Annex in conjunction with ToyCon Toy Shows. I am announing that starting this year, I am going to be making this an Annual event.Always the first Sunday in November. This year's date is Nov 2nd and will be held, as previously, at the Bridgeview Community Center.7900 S. Oketo in Bridgeview, IL. Oketo is just 1 light West of Harlem Ave and 79th Street is just a few minutes South of I-55 expressway. Free Parking as always, General Admssion (entry at 8:30am)is $ 4.00 per person, Early Bird Admission is just $ 6.00 per person and starts at 8am.You have two shows for the price of one! Remember, the Annex is a small, quaint show of 12 tables including two artists, the Toy Show hosts approx 75 dealer tables.
We welcome Artists Connie Persampieri and Tom Kelly at the Annex! Toycon is offering free raffles for their portion of the show and we will offer raffles at a modest cost to benefit the Pediatric Oncology Treasure Chest Foundation. www.treasurechest.org.
I will again, be offering the Treasure Chest of Art in its formats to the public, as well as other items. Be sure to stop by and at least say hello.We are asking for donations of New DVDs, CDs and Gift Cards for the teenagers that the Foundation serves.Please come out and enjoy the day and bring your surplus and unwanteds.
Thanks again for all your support! See you there!
Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
One other thing, for those who wish to view the Toycon website, it is http://www.toycontoyshow.com.

Thanks Again.
Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post