Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Cryptozoic's Non-Sport Trading Card Event at Comic Con International
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic's Non-Sport Trading Card Event at Comic Con International
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
MIRANDA of Cryptozoic - what are the store hours on Market Street - please publish this as I am sure many collectors would like to know - thank you

Posts: 198 | Location: United States | Registered: December 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
MIRANDA,
Your email is not in your profile. I would have emailed you sooner but I can not find an email.
Thanks.
Ace of Hearts

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Hi All,
The store hours have yet to be set (firmly), but check out www.cryptozoic.com/sdcc for all the latest information.
You can send me a message at support@cryptozoic.com and just copy my forum post about the trading card morning in the email and it will get assigned to me to answer.
Thanks!

Posts: 36 | Location: Irvine, Ca | Registered: May 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Miranda, will there be any promos available for fans that were not chosen for the event?

Will those people have first shot, or the only shot at purchasing "sold out" product, like The Walking Dead Season 1 boxes?

Thank you.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
M,
Email sent.
Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Tattoox,
Promo Cards:
The Walking Dead Comic - At the Skybound booth (A foil logo version of this is available in the binder. Card Number: P3
AMC's The Walking Dead - We helped them create a promo card for distribution on their booth. It is more of a promo card for the show, but does mention the trading cards on the back. Card Number: SDCC1
Castle - At the ABC booth. Card Number: P1
Limited copies of P3 will be available at store.

People on Saturday morning will have first chance at product, but will also be limited to how many they can purchase. Any left over after the event will be available to others.

Posts: 36 | Location: Irvine, Ca | Registered: May 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Hi Ace of Hearts,
Thank you for contacting us about the trading card morning. With your information, I went back through to verify your RSVP submission, and unfortunately you were after our cut off of 40 (err... 41) collectors.
Feel free to stop by the store the rest of the week--we are having a fun launch party on Wednesday and lots of great celebrity events the other days!

posted Hide Post
Miranda,
E-mailed you as well yesterday

Posts: 109 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miranda:
Tattoox,
Promo Cards:
The Walking Dead Comic - At the Skybound booth (A foil logo version of this is available in the binder. Card Number: P3
AMC's The Walking Dead - We helped them create a promo card for distribution on their booth. It is more of a promo card for the show, but does mention the trading cards on the back. Card Number: SDCC1

People on Saturday morning will have first chance at product, but will also be limited to how many they can purchase. Any left over after the event will be available to others.

Thank you for the info.

Is the P3 in the regular binder and/or the SDCC binder?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

So if product sales begin on Saturday morning what will you be selling on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday? I was really counting on picking up a box of The Walking Dead Season 1 since I am priced out of the current secondary market.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
At this point, Cryptozoic will be low on my agenda of things to do at Con.
Thanks.
Ace

posted Hide Post
quote:

I liked the idea of the store being open for NSU folks early on Saturday so as not to miss the reason were all there for, SDCC. If I have to wait for the NSU event to end to see if there is anything I want left it will be cutting into SDCC time and I'll likely miss any morning sessions. It will be a tough call.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Miranda:
Tattoox,
Promo Cards:
Limited copies of P3 will be available at store.QUOTE]

Couldn't find Skybound listed in the Exhibitors list posted on the SDCC site. Anyone know where they are located?

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pendragon:
Couldn't find Skybound listed in the Exhibitors list posted on the SDCC site. Anyone know where they are located?

Pendragon:

I have this information including an image of the Walking Dead P3 promo and booth numbers on the blog. You should find Skybound at #2729.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Same as the Image booth. That might help you find it easier.

Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Thanks Harris and Tattoox

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Schedule is up:

WEDNESDAY, JULY 11

5:00 - 10:00 pm - Preview Night

THURSDAY, JULY 12

11:00 am Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards Tournament

12:00 - 1:00 pm The Walking Dead™ Creator - Robert Kirkman

1:00 pm Locke & Key Tournament

3:00 - 4:00 pm Nevsky Writer - Ben McCool

3:00 pm Penny Arcade™: The Game Tournament
5:00 pm Food Fight Tournament

7:00 - 8:00 pm World of Warcraft® Author - Christie Golden

FRIDAY, JULY 13

11:00 am Locke & Key Tournament

1:00 pm Penny Arcade: The Game Tournament

3:00 pm World of Warcraft TCG Spectral Safari

4:00 - 5:00 pm Zombie Walk Make-up

5:00 pm Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards Tournament

5:00 - 7:00 pm DC Comics™: The New 52 & The Walking Dead Artist – Brandon Kenney

8:00 - 11:00 pm The Lookouts Comic Book Preview Event, with Special Guests Mike Krahulik, Jerry Holkins, Ben McCool, and Cory Jones

SATURDAY, JULY 14

11:00 am - 1:00 pm The Walking Dead Series Actress - Lauren Cohan

11:00 am Penny Arcade: The Game Tournament

1:00 - 5:00 pm DC Comics: The New 52 Artist - Tim Shay

1:00pm Food Fight Tournament

2:00 - 4:00 pm The Walking Dead Series Actor - Steven Yeun

3:00 pm Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards Tournament

5:00 pm Locke & Key Tournament

SUNDAY, JULY 15

11:00 am Food Fight Tournament

1:00 pm Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards Tournament

3:00 pm World of Warcraft TCG Lootapalooza

5:00 pm Penny Arcade: The Game Tournament

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NonSportCardGuy26:
Miranda,
E-mailed you as well yesterday

Hi NonSportCardGuy26,
Your submission was also received beyond the 40 person cut-off.
Thanks!

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
quote:
Originally posted by Miranda:
Tattoox,
Promo Cards:

Thank you for the info.

Is the P3 in the regular binder and/or the SDCC binder?

If you mean The Walking Dead Comic P3, the regular version is available at the Skybound booth. The foil logo version is in the limited edition binder.
If you mean P3 for Castle, it was given out at a previous show and is just for general distribution.

Thanks!

posted Hide Post
quote:
SATURDAY, JULY 14

11:00 am - 1:00 pm The Walking Dead Series Actress - Lauren Cohan

Will Cryptozoic be supplying any materials for autographs? Is there a charge?