Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Cryptozoic's Non-Sport Trading Card Event at Comic Con International
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic's Non-Sport Trading Card Event at Comic Con International
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
If you are going to Comic Con this year, you'll definitely want to sign up for this NOW.

Cryptozoic to Host Exclusive Non Sport Event at Comic Con

Wanted to get this on right away -- details are on the blog so take a look.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a great event! Almost makes me wish I was going to SDCC this year. Smile

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
I've signed-up now I wait to see if I go. (keeping fingers crossed)

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
There are few things that can keep me out of Hall H on a Saturday morning, and trading cards is one of them! I sent my request in earlier, my fingers are crossed as well!

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
when will confirmations be sent out - soon or just prior to SDCC

Posts: 198 | Location: United States | Registered: December 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
From the sounds of it, there still may be room. So if any of your are going to Comic Con, and still want to attend, be sure to sign-up. The link is on the page linked in this thread's first post.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I wish I could get booked up for Comic Con, I would have signed up for this. Frown

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
I jumped on this as soon as I saw the blog Harris! Thank you for the info! Here's HOPING I got in on time last night. If you say there still may be room then I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that I snuck in Smile

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I hate SDCC they get all the good stuff, and I will never be able to go!!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I signed up, so hopefully I'll get in. I always liked when Inkworks would give Card Talk members a free gift bag (one year they gave us a swiss army knife!), so this is nice.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I have that swiss army knife it's way cool! Dance I also have a nice Inkworks hat!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I have that swiss army knife it's way cool! Dance I also have a nice Inkworks hat!

I have the hat. How did you get the swiss army knife home, Bob? They gave that out during the height of airplane security (which I guess we're still in) as I was afraid to bring a knife on the plane. LOL. To be honest, I always wondered why they gave people, many of whom were traveling by plane, a knife! Eek

I wonder if Cryptozoic will have some non-card goodies like this to give away? Should be interesting, for sure.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:

I have the hat. How did you get the swiss army knife home, Bob? They gave that out during the height of airplane security (which I guess we're still in) as I was afraid to bring a knife on the plane. LOL. To be honest, I always wondered why they gave people, many of whom were traveling by plane, a knife! Eek

I wonder if Cryptozoic will have some non-card goodies like this to give away? Should be interesting, for sure.

Yeah, I also wondered why they would give a knife out when they knew most people would have to fly with it. Thankfully, I was mailing my stuff home that year and just threw it in the package.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll be attending this year but unfortunatly just saw the blog. Hopefully there was at least one place left!!!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
I still have the pocket knife & hat too! The knife is actually in my pocket every day when I leave the house lol (as a useful tool when you're out and about not as a weapon of course)

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
How did you get the swiss army knife home, Bob? They gave that out during the height of airplane security (which I guess we're still in) as I was afraid to bring a knife on the plane. LOL. To be honest, I always wondered why they gave people, many of whom were traveling by plane, a knife! Eek

That's what checked luggage is for Smile

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
I just received my confirmation email!!! I'm so pumped for this, I can't wait to meet some fellow trading card geeks and have a great time!

Thanks for doing this Cryptozoic! Thumb Up

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
I just received confirmation too! I can't wait!

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I got my confirmation, too. Pretty excited about it -- I can stop by and still be in the line to gt in when the convention opens.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Cryptozoic Entertainment is now at capacity for the event. I hope everyone has a great time!!