Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Cryptozoic's Non-Sport Trading Card Event at Comic Con International

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/7237042126

June 13, 2012, 03:46 PM
H_Toser
Cryptozoic's Non-Sport Trading Card Event at Comic Con International
If you are going to Comic Con this year, you'll definitely want to sign up for this NOW.

Cryptozoic to Host Exclusive Non Sport Event at Comic Con

Wanted to get this on right away -- details are on the blog so take a look.

June 13, 2012, 06:25 PM
WandringRebel
Sounds like a great event! Almost makes me wish I was going to SDCC this year. Smile

June 13, 2012, 07:22 PM
pendragon
I've signed-up now I wait to see if I go. (keeping fingers crossed)
June 13, 2012, 07:58 PM
robomole
There are few things that can keep me out of Hall H on a Saturday morning, and trading cards is one of them! I sent my request in earlier, my fingers are crossed as well!
June 13, 2012, 08:23 PM
sherlock2
when will confirmations be sent out - soon or just prior to SDCC
June 14, 2012, 02:51 PM
H_Toser
From the sounds of it, there still may be room. So if any of your are going to Comic Con, and still want to attend, be sure to sign-up. The link is on the page linked in this thread's first post.

June 14, 2012, 05:12 PM
treksearcher
I wish I could get booked up for Comic Con, I would have signed up for this. Frown
June 14, 2012, 06:29 PM
Jake
I jumped on this as soon as I saw the blog Harris! Thank you for the info! Here's HOPING I got in on time last night. If you say there still may be room then I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that I snuck in Smile

June 14, 2012, 07:15 PM
Chris Cline
I hate SDCC they get all the good stuff, and I will never be able to go!!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/
June 14, 2012, 10:04 PM
Jason00
I signed up, so hopefully I'll get in. I always liked when Inkworks would give Card Talk members a free gift bag (one year they gave us a swiss army knife!), so this is nice.

June 14, 2012, 11:26 PM
Batman
I have that swiss army knife it's way cool! Dance I also have a nice Inkworks hat!

June 14, 2012, 11:56 PM
H_Toser
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I have that swiss army knife it's way cool! Dance I also have a nice Inkworks hat!

I have the hat. How did you get the swiss army knife home, Bob? They gave that out during the height of airplane security (which I guess we're still in) as I was afraid to bring a knife on the plane. LOL. To be honest, I always wondered why they gave people, many of whom were traveling by plane, a knife! Eek

I wonder if Cryptozoic will have some non-card goodies like this to give away? Should be interesting, for sure.

June 15, 2012, 12:00 AM
Jason00
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:

I have the hat. How did you get the swiss army knife home, Bob? They gave that out during the height of airplane security (which I guess we're still in) as I was afraid to bring a knife on the plane. LOL. To be honest, I always wondered why they gave people, many of whom were traveling by plane, a knife! Eek

I wonder if Cryptozoic will have some non-card goodies like this to give away? Should be interesting, for sure.

Yeah, I also wondered why they would give a knife out when they knew most people would have to fly with it. Thankfully, I was mailing my stuff home that year and just threw it in the package.

June 15, 2012, 12:14 AM
John Tirohn
I'll be attending this year but unfortunatly just saw the blog. Hopefully there was at least one place left!!!
June 15, 2012, 03:59 AM
Jake
I still have the pocket knife & hat too! The knife is actually in my pocket every day when I leave the house lol (as a useful tool when you're out and about not as a weapon of course)

June 15, 2012, 04:23 AM
tangent
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
How did you get the swiss army knife home, Bob? They gave that out during the height of airplane security (which I guess we're still in) as I was afraid to bring a knife on the plane. LOL. To be honest, I always wondered why they gave people, many of whom were traveling by plane, a knife! Eek

That's what checked luggage is for Smile
June 18, 2012, 11:19 PM
robomole
I just received my confirmation email!!! I'm so pumped for this, I can't wait to meet some fellow trading card geeks and have a great time!

Thanks for doing this Cryptozoic! Thumb Up
June 18, 2012, 11:45 PM
pendragon
I just received confirmation too! I can't wait!
June 19, 2012, 12:09 AM
Jason00
I got my confirmation, too. Pretty excited about it -- I can stop by and still be in the line to gt in when the convention opens.

June 19, 2012, 09:07 AM
H_Toser
Cryptozoic Entertainment is now at capacity for the event. I hope everyone has a great time!!