Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Great Philly Comic Con, April 7-9, 2017
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great Philly Comic Con, April 7-9, 2017
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Anyone going ?

There will be new exclusive celebrity cards there, as with the 2013-2016 shows

http://www.philadelphiacomiccon.com/

Posts: 4720 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm considering going, won't really know for sure til the last minute. I went last year and had a really good time.

Posts: 1572 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've collected the cards from all of the prior shows. In 2013 and 2014, it was a scavenger hunt type deal, where you had to track them down 1 by 1 at tables

In 2015, apparently few people attended, and the card set was VERY tough to obtain. I saw one set on ebay in 2015, and never again.

For 2016, they sold the card sets at the entrance for $ 5, for the very first time. No more hunting

Posts: 4720 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post