Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    May 22nd So Attleboro Collectible show this Sunday
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

May 22nd So Attleboro Collectible show this Sunday
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
This Sunday, 10:00am - 3:00 pm
Admission $3, kids under 16 free with paid adult. Free Parking

http://www.mymummy.com/Shows.htm

Raffle of $25 Show money every hour.
An hour from Boston. 1/2 hour from
Providence RI.

Sixty to 80 tables worth of Nonsport cards (modern & vintage), comics,
action figures, models, diecast, and other assorted collectibles.

Show Promoter is Harry Martin, carries vintage nonsports, and is a long time NSU advertiser.

Easy Directions:
a) from Rte. 95 take exit 3 (or 3B depending on which direction you're
coming from)

b) to Rte. 123 W. Then drive 3 miles (crossing both Route 1 & Route 1A)
K of C Hall is on your left.

I'll be there with all kinds of new stuff that I picked up at the Philly Non-sport show.

Dave

Posts: 507 | Location: MA | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I'll see you there Dave.

Did you find that "Free Comic Book Day/CBLDF" promo card, when you were packing up in Allentown?
If yes, bring it on Sunday... okay.

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of glen87
posted Hide Post
may try and get to this one. never been before, checking the gps to see how far it is for me....

ouch, sorry didn't realize how far it was. if i can find someone to go with me from up here, maybe will do it. been wanting to see that $5 auto box since i first heard about it awhile ago.

Trip distance: 182.27 mi
Time: 3 hrs 12 mins

Posts: 642 | Location: VT | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by glen87:
may try and get to this one. never been before, checking the gps to see how far it is for me....

ouch, sorry didn't realize how far it was. if i can find someone to go with me from up here, maybe will do it. been wanting to see that $5 auto box since i first heard about it awhile ago.

Trip distance: 182.27 mi
Time: 3 hrs 12 mins

Wow, that's a far drive ! Sorry but I'm south of the show, but at least it's only a 35 minute ride for me....not to rub it in or anything.

I was trying to get my kid brother to go, but he's in western Ct. I'd estimate the same distance and time as you. Not really worth it when gas is roughly $4/gal. Where's the good old days of taking a nice RIDE ?

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'll have it there for you.

quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
I'll see you there Dave.

Did you find that "Free Comic Book Day/CBLDF" promo card, when you were packing up in Allentown?
If yes, bring it on Sunday... okay.

Fred

Posts: 507 | Location: MA | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I'm off to Attleboro !!!
Hopefully I'll find some goodies.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I'm back from the show.

I think I spent as much money today as I did last weekend at the Philly show.
Which is a good thing, right ? Thumb Up

I picked up a lot of Star Trek promos and chases. I even picked up a few other promos that just appeal to me. Usually Bettie Page, Vamirella, Lady Death, Battlestar Galatica, 007 etc.

I even scored a lot of Sell Sheets {Trek, Battlestar Galatica, 007, even an RA Lost in Space} for free, too. You gotta love the free stuff. Keeps me going back for more.

Thanks to Harry and Dave M.

Fred

posted Hide Post
quote:

Not really worth it when gas is roughly $4/gal. Where's the good old days of taking a nice RIDE ?

Fred

Count yourself lucky, we are paying approx $2.20 a litre or $8.33 per US gal Mad at the tax system!

Posts: 168 | Location: Green Hammerton, Yorkshire, UK | Registered: November 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Taylor:
quote:

Not really worth it when gas is roughly $4/gal. Where's the good old days of taking a nice RIDE ?

Fred

Count yourself lucky, we are paying approx $2.20 a litre or $8.33 per US gal Mad at the tax system!

Sorry to hear that Dave. But thats what happens when governments run amok and socialize everything. From huge government unions, socialized medical, etc.

Unfortunately that's what some in this country want to do....follow the European system.
And also not allow us to drill within our own borders. which is madness.

Peace,
Fred