Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    The Great Allentown Comic Con! - Fall 2013 Show
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Great Allentown Comic Con! - Fall 2013 Show
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
The Allentown Comic Con just announced an exclusive card set for their upcoming show:

Posts: 6 | Location: PA | Registered: March 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I like it, scatter the set around the hall so you have to track them all down. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The only problem is some of the dealers REALLY HID THEM UNDER THEIR TABLES. You had to ask everyone there if they had any cards. A few were left on some tables for easy access but the ones more desirable like the celebrity ones were more of a hunt. I did manage to get an extra set for trade by putting in some extra effort. So if anyone is interested....

quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I like it, scatter the set around the hall so you have to track them all down. Thumb Up

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
The only problem is some of the dealers REALLY HID THEM UNDER THEIR TABLES. You had to ask everyone there if they had any cards. A few were left on some tables for easy access but the ones more desirable like the celebrity ones were more of a hunt. I did manage to get an extra set for trade by putting in some extra effort. So if anyone is interested....

quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

In my experience, you have to keep a tight reign on promo cards. Otherwise, there are people out there that will take the whole stack if they think they can get away with it. Sad but true.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post