Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Promos - April 2012
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Promos - April 2012
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
I wanted to get a thread started for promos that will be given away at the upcoming Philly Non-Sports Card Show on April 21 & 22 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA. There is more info on the show here

The first card, or rather, cards, comes from Verisicolor Productions and promotes their Bettie Page Box 2 trading card series. It is a two card set by artist Veronica O'Connell. Coincidentally, Veronica will be one of the exhibiting Philly Show artist, which we are really excited about.

The cards are numbered BP22a-Philly and BP22b-Philly.

Now here's the fun part. Pick-up one of the promo cards with your paid admission to the show and visit Veronica's table at the show to get the other card.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
As always....NICE !

I was just talking to my brother about the show and what the upcoming promos will be, two days ago.

Glad to hear that Ms. Veronica O'Connell will be there, too. I always like their autographs.

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
That's great set of promos! Smile Thumb Up keep them coming, Harris!! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow...and that's only the first promo!!!!

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And of course I'm not gonna make it. You're gonna see me posting this a lot. Mad Mad Mad Mad

Those promos are beautiful!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Bravo for the Bettie 2 promo!

Veronica has captured the true Bettie from top to bottom Wink

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
Love this!! Keep em coming Harris!!

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here's is the next promo. This one is a promo for Smallville Seasons 7 - 10 by Cryptozoic Entertainment. It is exclusive to the Philly Non-Sports Card Show (with the show logo on the card back) and is numbered P4. It will be given away at the Cryptozoic Entertainment table by the fine folks at CZE. Smile

Also, I have started our page which shows all the promos that will be given out at the show:

Philly Non-Sports Card Show promos

Promo collectors note.....due to a number of circumstances, there's a good chance there will be some promo cards available at the show in one form or another that do not make it to this page.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here are two more promos being given away at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show on April 21 & 22 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA.

For those of you who read the story on our blog yesterday on the new Tattoo Art Trading Cards series by Frank Eachus Publishing, here are the two exclusive Tattoo Art Trading Cards promos that will be given away. Both are exclusive to the Philly Non-Sports Card Show.

This is the P1 promo. It will be given away at the Frank Eachus Publishing table.

This is the P2 promo. It will be given away with paid admission to the show.

Remember, you can see all the Philly Show promos at nonsportupdate.com/philly_promos.htm

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Very interesting promos! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here is the next promo preview of the cards being given away at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show on April 21 & 22 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA.

This one is from Cult Stuff is a brand new title for them -- The Art of Burlesque. The series is slated for next year. The card is a smaller one -- about the same size as last year's Sherlock promo. Is is exclusive to The Philly Non-Sports Card Show.

This is the P1 promo. It will be given away with your paid admission to the show.

Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
looking forward to checking out the tattoo sets

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
We've posted the next promo cards on the Philly Show promo page. This one is for the upcoming set by 5FINITY called Kitty Ditties & Pretty Ladies. The art is by Katie Cook.

Show attendees will get one of these in the promo pack with paid admission to the show, while supplies last. The card back is really cool too!

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Cool, I love Katie Cook! Smile

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
OK, here's the next promo that will be given away at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show next weekend at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA. This time, it's actually a promo set. We'll have six Bench Warmer promo cards to give away. You can see the cards individually on the Philly Show promo page or via the image below

Show attendees will get random promos in their promo pack with paid admission to the show, while supplies last.

Also, don't forget that Bench Warmer models Mary Riley and Billie Jo Powers will be at the show on Sunday. Both Mary and Billie Jo will have exclusive Sunday-only cards to sign for collectors who stop by to see them.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
OK, here's the next promo that will be given away at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show next weekend at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA. This time, it's actually a promo set. We'll have six Bench Warmer promo cards to give away. You can see the cards individually on the Philly Show promo page or via the image below

Show attendees will get random promos in their promo pack with paid admission to the show, while supplies last.

Also, don't forget that Bench Warmer models Mary Riley and Billie Jo Powers will be at the show on Sunday. Both Mary and Billie Jo will have exclusive Sunday-only cards to sign for collectors who stop by to see them.

Two words...."Oh my!"
Eek

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
These are outstanding, I need a Kara! Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Clap

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Let's see : there is 6 promos. I am alone and I can purchase 2 entrance per day. Even if I don't have any doubles, I will still need 2 promos to have the set...Will have to kill some other collectors to get them Big Grin Wink

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post