Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Promos - April 2012
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Philly Show Promos - April 2012
 Login/Join
 
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
The Promo Elves have been busy at Breygent.Here are some more promo cards for the Philly Non Sport Show

Tom

 
Posts: 2891 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
The Promo Elves have been busy at Breygent.Here are some more promo cards for the Philly Non Sport Show

Tom

 
Posts: 2891 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Superb stuff as usual Tom. Clap

____________________
Come, it is time for you to keep your appointment with The Wicker Man.
 
Posts: 28564 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Clap
 
Posts: 11982 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
If I am counting well, we are at 43 promos given for this show. Clap Bouncey
Isn't that a new record?
 
Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Grimm promo cards.One given out at GTS Northeast Open House April 19th and one given out at the Philly non sport show this weekend Tom

 
Posts: 2891 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What is the GTS Open House ? Where is this taking place ?
 
Posts: 4487 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'll be setting off for the Show in the early hours of Thursday, so will see you guys there.

Paul from Unbrella Cards and Jason from Cult Stuff have given me a very limited supply of U.K. promos to hand out.
 
Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Thursday in Allentown GTS is Distributer
 
Posts: 2891 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
Thursday in Allentown GTS is Distributer


If I'd known I would have got there earlier!
 
Posts: 11982 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
See you Friday night at the usual location Hammer! Big Grin Thumb Up

____________________
"The problem, I'm told, is more than medical."
 
Posts: 5713 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post



NSU Pricing Specialist
Picture of Bill DeFranzo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
If I am counting well, we are at 43 promos given for this show. Clap Bouncey
Isn't that a new record?

Half right. There will be a record number of promos at the show, many of them exclusives, but if you stop looking for promos at 43 you will have missed several.

After all of this hype, I better not forget to make copies of the Checklist. A new feature this time, is that you will be able to fold the checklist in half for ease of reference at the show. See you there!

____________________
Bill D.

AKA: Promo Czar (self-appointed)
 
Posts: 901 | Location: Hampton NH 03842 | Registered: March 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
See you Friday night at the usual location Hammer! Big Grin Thumb Up


fair enough - I'll have graham's beers first Smile
 
Posts: 11982 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill DeFranzo:
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
If I am counting well, we are at 43 promos given for this show. Clap Bouncey
Isn't that a new record?

Half right. There will be a record number of promos at the show, many of them exclusives, but if you stop looking for promos at 43 you will have missed several.

After all of this hype, I better not forget to make copies of the Checklist. A new feature this time, is that you will be able to fold the checklist in half for ease of reference at the show. See you there!



Bill,

Regarding said "checklist"....is that your own personal checklist of will it be available for download to beggars like me ?

Fred

____________________
"A man has got to know his limitations."
 
Posts: 1318 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Fred I believe Bill will have these available for everyone who wants then at the NSU table. Big Grin

____________________
"The problem, I'm told, is more than medical."
 
Posts: 5713 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Pricing Specialist
Picture of Bill DeFranzo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Fred I believe Bill will have these available for everyone who wants then at the NSU table. Big Grin


As usual, Batman is spot on. Come to the table! If you don't see the lists, ask. It will be current, as of 2:00 PM EDT today. What hasn't been nailed down, for all promos, is where/how some will be distributed but all known promos are listed. Thumb Up

____________________
Bill D.

AKA: Promo Czar (self-appointed)
 
Posts: 901 | Location: Hampton NH 03842 | Registered: March 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill DeFranzo:
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Fred I believe Bill will have these available for everyone who wants then at the NSU table. Big Grin


As usual, Batman is spot on. Come to the table! If you don't see the lists, ask. It will be current, as of 2:00 PM EDT today. What hasn't been nailed down, for all promos, is where/how some will be distributed but all known promos are listed. Thumb Up


Will we Brits also be given the use of an Interpreter so that you guys understand us? We don't all speak like the BBC Newsreaders.
 
Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Treksearcher, don't worry, they will have a harder time understanding me. Big Grin
 
Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here's a tip for all of you promo collector....Plant your corn early....

OK, I joke. Seriously. Admission packs will contain one of 5 different Melty Misfits cards by SideKick featuring art by Buff Monster. They are really cool. I like them a lot. A sixth card will also be available at the SideKick table so be sure to visit SideKick to pick yours up.
 
Posts: 12944 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info guys. See you there.

____________________
"A man has got to know his limitations."
 
Posts: 1318 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3 4 5  
 

Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Promos - April 2012

© Non-Sport Update 2013