Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Memorabilia 22-23 November 2014
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Memorabilia 22-23 November 2014
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping to be there this year, after missing out last year. I had a word with the WRU (Welsh Rugby Union) and asked them to put the New Zealand game on later as I had Memorabelia, they duly obliged; they put the game on at 17:30 hours which means I can do both. Big Grin

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you should have asked them to come to the show they would be more entertaining than the z listers they are trolling out again
,were are the bigger stars they used to get ?

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
General shout out to anyone going to the show who needs penny sleeves or single card mylar holders. I have amassed hundreds of these over the years and want to clear some space at home.

Message me via the e-mail in my profile if you want some or just ask me if you see me at the show.

I will be bringing a big bag of them with me and when I go home any that are left will go in the bin!

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Tickets booked - here we go!!

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Going to Gamble on the normal entry and home its not a LFCC fiasco Big Grin

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
We sent out a bunch of emails today to folks in the U.K. who might be interested in going to Memorabilia. Everyone get one? Note the code at the bottom of the email good for a free hard-to-find promo card at the show with a minimal purchase at the NSU stand.

Looking forward to the show! Hope to see lots of Card Talk members there.

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got mine Thumb Up . Now I just need to fix my printer Roll Eyes .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
We sent out a bunch of emails today to folks in the U.K. who might be interested in going to Memorabilia. Everyone get one? Note the code at the bottom of the email good for a free hard-to-find promo card at the show with a minimal purchase at the NSU stand.

Looking forward to the show! Hope to see lots of Card Talk members there.

No. Nothing here! Frown

Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted Hide Post
No email for me. Confused

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I got the email. Wave

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I did too!

Posts: 2116 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Darth Graham
posted Hide Post
Me t00, Thumb Up

Posts: 165 | Location: Milton Keynes, UK | Registered: March 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Looks like a bunch of guests have been added to the line-up including:

Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride)
RJ Mitte (Breaking Bad)
Hannah Spearritt (Primeval)
Hattie Hayridge (Red Dwarf)
Robert Llewellyn (Red Dwarf)

Plus some other. Glad to see a few big names added.

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi just wonderd were the names are listed just there not on the official site cheers

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Harris, I got the email!
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vampy:
hi just wonderd were the names are listed just there not on the official site cheers

I saw them on the MCM Birmingham Comic Con and Mmorabilia page.

MCM Birmingham Comic Con and Memorabilia

posted Hide Post
thanks for the info they have two official sites running and have different names on each ?

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Yeah, they do. I guess since the two shows were separate at one time, it's a holdover from that. They have yet to combine them into one site. And to my eyes, it looks like the Comic Con site gets more updates and attention then the Memorabilia site does.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Since I got the email too, is it possible to give my code to a UK member who would buy the variant issue for me and get the promo (s) or is the offer just one number per person? Just wanted to know. Wink

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
Since I got the email too, is it possible to give my code to a UK member who would buy the variant issue for me and get the promo (s) or is the offer just one number per person? Just wanted to know. Wink

That's probably not going to work but let me give that some thought.