Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
New York Comic Con - Oct 9 - 12

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/6887018276

September 25, 2014, 09:11 AM
H_Toser
New York Comic Con - Oct 9 - 12
Topps has announced some exclusives items (Garbage Pail Kids and Mars Attacks) for New York Comic Con that they'll have at their own tables and at IDW's tables. We have details on the blog today:

Topps GPK and Mars Attacks Exclusives at New York Comic Con

October 09, 2014, 12:54 PM
non-sportcards
Anyone going? If so then what day?
October 11, 2014, 07:28 PM
NL
I'll be there tomorrow. Thanks to Sidekick and Topps for the promos. Such sweeties!

Hanging out with Harris, Alan and Bob was a hoot (really, really), seeing pals and meeting some extremely talented artists at this show makes up for being stranded at the PIT airport.

NL
October 11, 2014, 08:50 PM
H_Toser
It was REALLY great hanging out with you too NL. I miss you already. Frown

Great to see you too Derek. Not that you're swiss cheese but I don't get to see NL enough. And I'll see you next week anyway. Razz Razz

October 13, 2014, 11:27 AM
Bill DeFranzo
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
Hanging out with Harris, Alan and Bob was a hoot (really, really), seeing pals and meeting some extremely talented artists at this show makes up for being stranded at the PIT airport.

NL

Natalie, "call in sick" and hang around until next weekend. You can then mingle with the really cool non-sport people. Smokin'

AKA: Promo Czar (self-appointed)
October 13, 2014, 05:48 PM
David R
What did Sidekick have at the show ?
October 13, 2014, 07:34 PM
NL
Bill,

I really tried to make it but couldn't get a flight out Sat or Sun and have a workshop on Monday that I cannot miss. Kinda sad that I'm so close and can't be there. Frown Frown

I did send some goodies for you and Mike. So I'm kinda there in spirit. Wavey

quote:
Originally posted by Bill DeFranzo:
quote:
Originally posted by NL:

NL

Natalie, "call in sick" and hang around until next weekend. You can then mingle with the really cool non-sport people. Smokin'

October 13, 2014, 09:29 PM
BILLZEE
NP, thought we were gonna finally meet-up?! Wink Well maybe next time...
October 15, 2014, 11:03 AM
H_Toser
Batman's report from New York Comic Con 2014 along with many photos are up on the blog today. Have a look:

New York Comic Con 2014 – Another Success!