Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Topps Festival Tour UK October
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Topps Festival Tour UK October
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted
There is a Topps festival tour starting this saturday 3rd at the Lakeside shopping centre in London.

Also.....

Glasgow Braehead 17th
Newcastle Metro 24th
Manchester Arndale 26th
milton Keynes Centre MK 28th

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wolfie,

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wolfie

Where in London is it? I thought Lakeside was in West Thurrock.

John

Posts: 2120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The Topps site just says Lakeside shopping Centre, London.

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
The Topps site just says Lakeside shopping Centre, London.

Which Topps site, looked at one and it didn't mention anything!

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The information is on their facebook website page My Topps.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just discovered it was at intu Lakeside, Essex Shopping Centre, West Thurrock. Just out of curiosity did anyone go?

Posts: 2120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Yep, I did. They were mainly concentrating on their new Premier League Match Attax sets. No trading cards there Frown If there were any freebies, the staff I spoke to didn't know of any.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:

If there were any freebies, the staff I spoke to didn't know of any.

Really, the one i went to they were giving out free packs like confetti.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
my Topps have put up 161 photos from the London festival on the facebook page, gives you a good look at what was going on.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
How NOT to report your own product...The photo album is titled "Topps Festival London 2015
3 October · · Taken at Westfield London" and the comment says it was in Westagte (wherever that is). Not bad considering it was actually at Lakeside shopping centre in Essex. I assume the mystery tour will continue.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The next one is in Glasgow...........or is it? Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That is no moon ... It's a Scotland!

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Just put the festival video on my facebook page, it is also on My Topps and you tube.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Anyone going to the Glasgow event tommorrow?

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Anyone at the Newcastle show today?