Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Non-Sports Card Show - May 2022 - Promos
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Non-Sports Card Show - May 2022 - Promos
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
Didn't want to start a new thread for this... will there be a Card Talk breakfast gathering on Sunday?

No problem, Ted. Unfortunately, and due to a number of factors, we will not have a Card Talk gathering this time. It is the first show in some time that we haven't had one. We hope to return to our usual Card Talk programming for the next show.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Cliff Hopkins of Mhoponhop has generously provided us with 25 hand numbered “pizza party” sets celebrating the 35th anniversary of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Come see me at the gathering for a set while they last!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Didn't want to start a new thread for this... will there be a Card Talk breakfast gathering on Sunday?

No problem, Ted. Unfortunately, and due to a number of factors, we will not have a Card Talk gathering this time. It is the first show in some time that we haven't had one. We hope to return to our usual Card Talk programming for the next show.

Eek Eek Eek Eek

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:

Eek Eek Eek Eek

Definitely a bummer. But at least I don't have to leave my house at 7am like usual. Big Grin

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder that we are in Hall E this weekend for the Philly Non-Sports Card Show at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks, PA. Hoping to see many Card Talk members at the show.

We sent out an email yesterday with some of the latest news which you can see here:

Philly Non-Sports Card Show Email

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of andynova
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed going to the show on Saturday, despite having to leave early. I sure love the new Expo Center location and there seemed to be more people there this time. I was happy to find a few items that I needed and couldn't live without. See you in October.

Posts: 106 | Location: West Chester, PA, USA | Registered: December 18, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by andynova:
I enjoyed going to the show on Saturday, despite having to leave early. I sure love the new Expo Center location and there seemed to be more people there this time. I was happy to find a few items that I needed and couldn't live without. See you in October.

Thanks Andrew.

posted Hide Post
The Philly Show, dinner, and gathering at Pizzeria Uno was great! I had a wonderful time and want to thank everyone who was so kind to me over the weekend.

Deena

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Deena
Glad to see you made it back safely

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by silmapco:
Deena
Glad to see you made it back safely

Thanks! I'm glad to see that you safely made it back as well. I hope it didn't take you too horribly long to make it across the border.

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Glad you are good Deena! The show was a good time I feel sorry for the people who missed it!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Glad you are good Deena! The show was a good time I feel sorry for the people who missed it!

Thanks, Batman! Hopefully, those who missed this one will pencil in October 15-16 on their calendars and attend the next one!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
The show was great, as always. Thanks to Roxanne, Marlin and Harris! I managed to spread some love throughout the room and fill some holes in my Star Trek collection. And as a dealer I saw some familiar faces and met some new folks. All in all, it was a great show.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear everyone had a really good time. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
I was planning on coming and bringing some friends who were interested but have never collected cards before. Unfortunately, my hips just weren't working well. Shake Head But I am definitely penciling in October's show and hopefully my body will cooperate! I'm glad everyone had a good time!!

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane:
The show was great, as always. Thanks to Roxanne, Marlin and Harris! I managed to spread some love throughout the room and fill some holes in my Star Trek collection. And as a dealer I saw some familiar faces and met some new folks. All in all, it was a great show.

Thanks f/k/a Jane!

Sorry you couldn't make it Jessica. Hope you can make the next one. The dates for that one is October 15 & 16.

Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I had a great time last weekend. It was great to see so many people again that I hadn't seen in a few years.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
I was planning on coming and bringing some friends who were interested but have never collected cards before. Unfortunately, my hips just weren't working well. Shake Head But I am definitely penciling in October's show and hopefully my body will cooperate! I'm glad everyone had a good time!!

Oh, what a shame. Yes, come in October if you feel up to it and by all means bring your friends. I’ll be there, selling. Would love to see you and meet the friends.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:
I had a great time last weekend. It was great to see so many people again that I hadn't seen in a few years.

It was really nice to meet you, Curler! I’m sure we’ll talk later at some point, but I’m glad you made it. Did you go to King of Prussia Mall?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Cliff Hopkins of Mhoponhop has generously provided us with 25 hand numbered “pizza party” sets celebrating the 35th anniversary of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Come see me at the gathering for a set while they last!

Would have been nice to get one, but I keep Grandma hours, in bed by 8:30, lol.