Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    61st Philly Non-Sports Card Show
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

61st Philly Non-Sports Card Show
 Login/Join

Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Anybody attending the show on Sunday have any Upper Deck Survivor Cards they may be willing to part with. Will be at the show and would love to add some to my collection

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Promo cards for philly show

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Mystery packs for the Philly Non Sport Show

Veronica did 18 Woman of Dynamite sketch cards plus a few others that were not in comic con packs.

There are normal sized packs with Autographs/plates/sketch (2 hits per pack) & 5x7 packs with plate/promo card (50 packs only)

Cubby5454 Mike Goldblatt plus Breygent table will have some of these limited edition packs.

All Autograph cards are all numbered

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
That's it, Tom - dangle the goodies when I'm not there Roll Eyes Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
Breygent once again has an astounding number of Philly promo cards available for the show.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:

They have just released Walking Dead lottery tickets here in New Jersey. If anyone coming to the Philly Show would like some just let me know, $2 each unscrathed. Any UK folks interested as well I can bring them over to Memoribilia in November.

Bought two yesterday and won $ 12.00.

Thumb Up

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wow, the Breygent stuff alone is worth the price of admission! Lucky dogs, those of you who are able to attend the show! Wink

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dcole:
Wow, the Breygent stuff alone is worth the price of admission! Lucky dogs, those of you who are able to attend the show! Wink

It's shaping up to be a great show.
I will see all those who can make it there.

For those who can't make it, I should have a few Breygent Philly Mystery Packs avail after the show. Just drop me an e-mail and we can work it out. Sorry- no international shipping though.

Thanks and see you at the show.

Mike
Cubby5454@aol.com

Posts: 67 | Location: NC | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Jeff Zapata posted a link to this newspaper article on Facebook a little while ago. Very cool!

http://www.mcall.com/entertain...17-story.html#page=1

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
If anyone picks up an extra Rittenhouse Marvel Dangerous Divas P1 and P4, drop me a line at barobehere2@comcast.net Would love to trade for them. Cheap flights from Mississippi to Penn. are hard to come by and I could not get my family to commit to a 16 hour drive each way. Frown

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And there's no game in Starkville to keep you occupied. I found I was going to be in Atlanta through Friday afternoon, and was depressed that there was no way I'd be able to make the drive. Then I found there was a direct flight to Allentown and I had Delta miles to spend before I get too old to use them (or they shut the airports down) ... But of course, cheap flights are even less of an option if you're bringing the family!

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
So, you are going to make it, Jeff? If so-Awesome!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
Jeff Zapata posted a link to this newspaper article on Facebook a little while ago. Very cool!

http://www.mcall.com/entertain...17-story.html#page=1

Thanks for posting the link Ted. Very nice article.

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
The show starts today. Cheeky buggers Hammer and Mrs Hammer surprised us when they arrived yesterday. They're not supposed to be here this time. Thanks for coming over Mate!

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
The show starts today. Cheeky buggers Hammer and Mrs Hammer surprised us when they arrived yesterday. They're not supposed to be here this time. Thanks for coming over Mate!

Nice to know some secrets are pleasent ones Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Cryptozoic announced they have the license for Arrested Development at the show today.

Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
Hammer & Mrs. Hammer's visit plus Arrested Development cards makes for two great surprises at the Philly Show. I still wish that I was there too. Smile

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post