Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    New York Comic Con - OCT 11-14
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New York Comic Con - OCT 11-14
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Cool, I still need that set.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chen12:
Marvel
These were being given out as part of a RPG demo. I don't know how many there are in total but I know that I'm missing The Thing.

This is what the back looks like.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Great post chen12. Looks like you got a lot of those Marvel cards. You must have been hanging around that booth for a while. LOL. Those cards were difficult to get.

Great sketches too.

I found some info about the cards here - https://marvelheroes.com/contest/nycc2012

The game took place from 3:01 PM on 10/11 and ended at 4:30 PM on 10/14. After 4:30, they simply gave away all remaining cards. That's when I got mine.

So after searching ebay, I found out that are 12 cards in total and that I'm missing the Thing and Jean Grey.

Happy hunting Smile

Posts: 128 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: April 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Marvel
These were being given out as part of a RPG demo. I don't know how many there are in total but I know that I'm missing The Thing.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Great post chen12. Looks like you got a lot of those Marvel cards. You must have been hanging around that booth for a while. LOL. Those cards were difficult to get.

Great sketches too.

I found some info about the cards here - https://marvelheroes.com/contest/nycc2012

The game took place from 3:01 PM on 10/11 and ended at 4:30 PM on 10/14. After 4:30, they simply gave away all remaining cards. That's when I got mine.

So after searching ebay, I found out that are 12 cards in total and that I'm missing the Thing and Jean Grey.

Happy hunting Smile

Those look really cool. Smile

Posts: 2283 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have a few pics to share.

Marvel

I just got in one each of the Hulk & Spider-man Marvel Heroes RPG cards. I'm looking to trade for a Jean Grey (Phoenix), Scarlet Witch and/or Ms Marvel. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Posts: 2283 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I don't have any of these yet. Hope to someday get some. I believe there's 12, and I think 3 stickers (unless I'm thinking of another set).

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I have the three stickers - Black Widow, Iron Man and Thor. Shoot me an email with your trade list if you have anything to trade. We might be able to work something out.

Posts: 3214 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
I don't have any of these yet. Hope to someday get some. I believe there's 12, and I think 3 stickers (unless I'm thinking of another set).

I won 4 (with a Wolverine & Storm) on eBay. I'm slowly buying them in hopes of trading for others. I like to collect the females so I kept the Storm. My husband claimed my Wolverine Marvel Heroes card.