Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    April 10th Northwood, Ohio show(Toledo)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

April 10th Northwood, Ohio show(Toledo)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
April 10th, 2011 (Toledo)

Comfort Inn
2426 Oregon Rd.
Northwood, OH
419-666-2600

Hours:
9:30am - 2:30pm
9:00am Early Bird
Admission $4.00 General
$8.00 Early Bird

Guest Artists
Chris Henderson
Nick Alenikov
Scott D.M. Simmons

I-80 to I-75 N, to exit 198 for Wales Rd.
Toward Oregon Rd/Northwood
Turn right at Wales Rd, first left on Oregon Rd.,
Hotel is on the left.

Artists and dealer applications are still being accepted- LMK
Thanks Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
hotel is booked and I'm ready to go !

looking forward to these 2 shows
- my first shows of the year Smile

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Keep an eye out for more artist additions- coming later tonight!

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Below is a running list of artists for the April 9th & 10th show, as follows:

April 9th
Don Pedicini Jr
Chris Henderson
Nick Alenikov
Bruce Gerlach
Scott Zambelli

April 10th
Chris Henderson
Nick Alenikov
Bruce Gerlach
Scott Zambelli
Scott D.M. Simmons
Brett Pinson
Kevin Leen
Mark Le Mieux

We are looking to fill a couple more spots or so with artists, could also use 2 more dealers, please email at cecexpo@gmail.com
Thanks Paul

Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
as mentioned on 9th posting

more artists is always good ?
I've seen some of these guys at other shows
- can recommend them all !

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Regarding everyone who will be buying the 10.00 Annual Pass which is valid for ALL U.S. shows, just a reminder, you will get in Early Bird automatically, and as a bonus, your choice of (1) uncut sheet of past CECE promo cards. I do have a few left and will offer them as a bonus for the purchase of the annual pass, also, will be offering them for sale as well, if you would like to pick up different years' sheets.
Thanks and take care,
Paul
PS Yes, this offer will be at both the April 9th and 10th shows.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
We will also be offering single cards as a blind sale from the Treasure Chest of Art.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The site has a slightly new look, take a gander.
Also, some updates have been made.
Take care and see you all soon.
Paul

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
on the way to Elyria soon, will see some of you there and the rest in Northwood.
Take care safe traveling everyone!
Paul

Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
let the convoy begin !!
- we will be heading out in the next hour
safe traveling to everyone
see you on Sunday
if not Saturday Clap

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
See ya all at the show Sunday! Made a two hour trip this morning to stay with family since it is only 40 mins from show on Sunday.

I hope to pick up a few Harry Potter Props/costumes/autos that I am still missing along with maybe some LOTR & Star wars cards.

Open to some trades as well.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
Due to some car problems I won't be able to make it to the show

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post