Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    September 16th & 17th- Chicago Expo Grand Finale-
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

September 16th & 17th- Chicago Expo Grand Finale-
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dealers- Manufacturers
We are still looking for a few more raffle prize donations. Please let me know - email at cecexpo@gmail.com.
Thanks Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
Just made my reservations to attend.
Can't wait to be there and see you guys again.

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Fantastic! See you soon!
Updated artist announcement!!!

The Grand Finale of the Expo welcomes Dave Dorman, appearing Saturday only. So make sure you see Dave when you are here!
More announcements forth coming!

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Auction Item announcement!
The item that Mark McHaley will be donating to this year's charity auction will be a one of a kind, Bettie Page artist proof card. I will post the card back this week, so keep watching the website for updated information! www.chicagolandexpo.com.

Thanks Paul

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PAULM:
Fantastic! See you soon!
Updated artist announcement!!!

The Grand Finale of the Expo welcomes Dave Dorman, appearing Saturday only. So make sure you see Dave when you are here!
More announcements forth coming!

This is awesome, I love Dave's work!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder! We are accepting orders for the premium raffle tickets to win either the very special NSU EWOK variant issue or a Treasure Chest of Art! See the website for ordering information. No limit on purchases!
www.chicagolandexpo.com
Thanks Paul
PS Remember, 100% goes to the Foundation!
THANKS!

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
more guest artists coming!

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cool Announcement!
The Chicago Expo welcomes Tara Schile from Sincere Costumes and Makeup! Tara will be exhibiting some of her wares as well as doing makeup- so whether you feel like a normal makeover or if you wish to get your Zombie on, this one's for you! Stop by her booth to check it out ! Waiting on the details, but Tara has agreed that a portion of the proceeds from every makeover will benefit the Pediatric Oncology Treasure Chest Foundation. Thanks Tara!
Keep an eye on the website for complete details.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The CECE Welcomes artist Jimmy Hasse to this year's Expo! Check out his art !

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
More website updates tonight! Check it out!

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still looking to fill 3 or so booths! Dealers and Artists- let me know soon as space is filling up!
See you all there!
Paul

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've made my hotel reservation and my promo cards are being printed. Can't wait for the show!

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Can't wait to see you again Laura, take care.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Charity Breakfast tickets still available!
Only $15.00 per person for a BUFFET- ALL YOU CAN EAT! What a deal! A portion of the proceeds benefit the Foundation!
Sign up now! Through my website or email me if you have questions! Space is running thin!
Thanks Paul

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
Just bought my Charity Breakfast ticket.

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got it! Thanks Mike.
The Expo is Almost sold out now.
If you are still interested, please email me or post here.
Thanks Paul

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Special Exclusive Promo Card Announcement coming soon!

Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
Paul
you keep making it harder and harder for me to not attend this show !!!!

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Well then you bett hop over the border Chris as this is Paul's swan song! Maybe I will even show you my Eman sketch from Painkiller Jane. Smokin'

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post