Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Reports
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Reports
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Thanks silmapco. Wave

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I could not include this in my original show report as I was given this only under double secret probabtion by Rhi Owens, but I have word from Rhi that it is ok to share! This is just breathtaking and so life-like, what incredible artwork! Smile Thanks again, Rhi!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Holy Beautiful Sketch, Batman! Too cliche? Big Grin
Very lovely piece - I can only imagine how great it looks in person!

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I was wondering what happened to that card and why you didn't post it before. It's great!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Having seen it "in person" it is VERY NICE

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to take the time to say thank you to the organizers & participants. I had a great time at the show. I met a lot of fantastic people. I'm really glad I travelled the distance to get there. Like Hammer & Graham, I had some delays on the way home (3 hours in Allentown followed by an unplanned overnight in Toronto). It was still worth the trip!

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:
I just wanted to take the time to say thank you to the organizers & participants. I had a great time at the show. I met a lot of fantastic people. I'm really glad I travelled the distance to get there. Like Hammer & Graham, I had some delays on the way home (3 hours in Allentown followed by an unplanned overnight in Toronto). It was still worth the trip!

At least you had us to spend it with Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post