Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Reports
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Reports
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Here's K & J Non-Sports' Kevin talking with Rhiannon Owens

Ted Dastick Jr.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Cryptozoic's Jenna. Those two display pieces did not come out until after CZE announced the two new projects at Card Talk on Sunday morning.

Paul Maiellaro (PAULM on Card Talk) from Chicagoland Entertainment Collector Expo

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Here's otim (blue shirt), Tony Perna (light grey shirt), and Rittenhouse Archives' Robert Kohlbus (behind the table)

Looks like Cliff caught Elaine Perna trying on MiniMe's shades. At least, that's what appears to be going on to me. Cool

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Another shot of Jay and Elaine

Another shot of the artist, from left to right, that's Meghan Hetrick (who will be set-up with her own table at the next Philly Show), Rhiannon Owens, and Sean Pence

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Axebone!

Being that its all about Dee, I'm certain we know what is being discussed by Tom from Breygent Marketing (left) and Tony Perna (right). Check out Dee's (center) crocks!

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
CARD TALK MEMBER GATHERING

Our member gathering

Another shot

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Big mouth strikes again

NSU Editor-in-Chief Alan Biegel talks about NSU coming attractions

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Cryptozoic Entertainment's Scott Gaeta gave us a 10 minute preview of coming CZE products and announced a Tarzan 100-year anniversary retrospective set and another for The Guild

Here's a promotional piece Scott passed around the room.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Here's the artist panel - Ted Dastick Jr., Axebone, Tony Perna, and Rhiannon Owens. They did a fantastic job. Many people told me afterwards how much they enjoyed the panel.

We had lots of prizes to give out!

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Alan gives a prize to cverdec

And here goes a Bettie Page Private Collection pack to hcbrewer.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

Here's a promotional piece Scott passed around the room.

Holy smokes!!! Eek Luv You Drool

I love them Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Juelle Lou~

Were you the person asking if anyone had a picture of the display piece? I know someone did and was glad when I saw that Cliff had taken this shot.

Harris

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Juelle Lou~

Were you the person asking if anyone had a picture of the display piece? I know someone did and was glad when I saw that Cliff had taken this shot.

Harris

Yes that was me Big Grin
I'm so glad someone took a shot of them, thank you for posting it!

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Rhiannon won a prize too.

Bill DeFranzo and Rhiannon Owens

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Harris great pictures. I need to come one day!

I know Enterplay wasn't at the Philly show but any pictures regarding Transformers from Enterplay?

Seems you have a great time as always there!

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Rittenhouse Archive's Steve Charendoff and Amy (both behind the table) along with NSU Card Talk member Curler and his father. Curler's father won two or three items at the show (including a Bettie Page "FOB" card) and Curler got nothing! Sorry Curler.

Neil mans our prize table

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Derek ("non-sportscards")

Here's 258 West Authentic Signature's Marco and Elizabeth (both behind the table) and Hammer in front

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Dealer Tony Jones and cverdec

And finally, my last picture tonight from Cliff....As always, its all about Dee (and her son Kendel)

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
Harris great pictures. I need to come one day!

I know Enterplay wasn't at the Philly show but any pictures regarding Transformers from Enterplay?

Seems you have a great time as always there!

Hi Archifou~

Sorry to keep referring you to the magazine but here I go again. We have some images of the Tranformers series in our new issue that's just started shipping. Plus its our cover, cover story, and there's a promo inside too. I'll be updating our website with this shortly.

And yes....you need to come to the show one day. We had a lot of people come from Canada this time (well, maybe not "a lot" but a lot relative to past shows). Maybe you can start a car pool for the next one. Big Grin

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting these, Harris! Thanks to Cliff also for doing a great job capturing the show for everyone. Looking forward to October already! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post