Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Reports
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Reports
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here's another Philly pic:

Graham and Hammer at work!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
The boys did a fine job on the banner! We need them back for this hard labor!!! Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Batman,

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Ah the great British workers. Shouldn't they be on a tea break? Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Ah the great British workers. Shouldn't they be on a tea break? Big Grin

Apparently under US laws we were only allowed one break after 8 hours work (that's what harris said Big Grin)

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Elaine~

I love your report and pictures. You and Tony are great!! I really loved the artist line-up this time. Can we repeat it every show? Big Grin

You managed to get some really cool and candid photos. Question~ What is Ted doing next to Meghan? Do I want to know? Confused

What's this phone business? I missed that one.

I love the zombie sketch!

Tony~

Same goes for you buddy. Thank you very much for coming all the way down to the show. You are awesome. And thank you for suggestions on some of the other artists. It was very helpful.

Man, I feel like a mix between a total brown noser and Chris Farley when he used to interview celebrities. Remember that time when you came to the Philly Show? That was awesome. Ha! But I mean it.

ALL of the artists had a fantastic time and I'm sure we'd all love to do it again! Big Grin

I'm not sure what Ted is doing in the pic next to Meghan. I think that is someone else standing close to me and their papers are covering Ted up, but I totally loved Ted sticking his tongue out at dinner. He is a funny guy. Wink

LOL. My phone is based on a Canadian phone server and none of my texts to other people were going through at the show or hotel. Needless to say, as soon as I hit the border on Thursday night all the texts and voicemails came though. I got bombarded with them. Eek

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
quote:
Elaine~

I love your report and pictures. You and Tony are great!! I really loved the artist line-up this time. Can we repeat it every show? Big Grin

You managed to get some really cool and candid photos. Question~ What is Ted doing next to Meghan? Do I want to know? Confused

What's this phone business? I missed that one.

I love the zombie sketch!

Tony~

Same goes for you buddy. Thank you very much for coming all the way down to the show. You are awesome. And thank you for suggestions on some of the other artists. It was very helpful.

Man, I feel like a mix between a total brown noser and Chris Farley when he used to interview celebrities. Remember that time when you came to the Philly Show? That was awesome. Ha! But I mean it.

ALL of the artists had a fantastic time and I'm sure we'd all love to do it again! Big Grin

I'm not sure what Ted is doing in the pic next to Meghan. I think that is someone else standing close to me and their papers are covering Ted up, but I totally loved Ted sticking his tongue out at dinner. He is a funny guy. Wink

LOL. My phone is based on a Canadian phone server and none of my texts to other people were going through at the show or hotel. Needless to say, as soon as I hit the border on Thursday night all the texts and voicemails came though. I got bombarded with them. Eek

I'd do it again next spring!

Posts: 96 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Tom at SiceKick Media has posted a really great gallery of photos from the show. There's some really terrific shots of his table, the show, our Card Talk member gathering, and more in there...take a look:

SideKick photo gallery

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tom at SiceKick Media has posted a really great gallery of photos from the show. There's some really terrific shots of his table, the show, our Card Talk member gathering, and more in there...take a look:

SideKick photo gallery

Great photos. I think they should burn the ones of me though. Wink

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Nah, you look fine Elaine.
But who's got the longest hair, you or Tony?

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 518 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
Boy, do we need a show somewhere near NC......this gets depressing looking at all these fun photos.

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by willgull:
Boy, do we need a show somewhere near NC......this gets depressing looking at all these fun photos.

Willgull:

You could always come on up to our show? I know of several people who came from NC this time. Heck -- if those guys from the U.K. can come....

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NIK:
Nah, you look fine Elaine.
But who's got the longest hair, you or Tony?

Thanks Nick. Tony, by far, has longer hair than me. Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Wow what fun was had it seems.....I just got through seven pages of pics/reports looks great Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
I think they should burn the ones of me though. Wink

NEVER Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monsterwax
posted Hide Post
Looks like it was a blast. (And yes, I hate being exiled in Florida!)

Posts: 404 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: April 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by monsterwax:
(And yes, I hate being exiled in Florida!)

Anytime you would like to swop Florida for Wolverhampton on a wet wednesday you just let me know. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by monsterwax:
Looks like it was a blast. (And yes, I hate being exiled in Florida!)

I know how Kurt feels. I'm here in south GA not to far from Kurt. I hate to drive and would never drive that far to go to a show, sure wish it was closer to home. Maybe I need to move to PA.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Maybe one day they will do a traveling show with stops in 10-12 major cities including PA, FL, ATL, STL, CHI, OH, etc.

Just imagine it. Luv You

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
By the way...
Whose table is pictured at the bottom of page 1 of the sidekick photos? The table with all the boxes...

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The table with all of the boxes would be Tom Breyer Jr

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post