This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/6287087306

May 28, 2011, 10:04 PM
xtime
Philly Show Reports
Thanks silmapco. Wave

May 31, 2011, 10:10 PM
Batman
I could not include this in my original show report as I was given this only under double secret probabtion by Rhi Owens, but I have word from Rhi that it is ok to share! This is just breathtaking and so life-like, what incredible artwork! Smile Thanks again, Rhi!

June 01, 2011, 12:56 AM
SBelcher
Holy Beautiful Sketch, Batman! Too cliche? Big Grin
Very lovely piece - I can only imagine how great it looks in person!
June 01, 2011, 10:21 AM
H_Toser
I was wondering what happened to that card and why you didn't post it before. It's great!

June 01, 2011, 10:24 AM
hammer
Having seen it "in person" it is VERY NICE
June 16, 2011, 07:20 PM
Curler
I just wanted to take the time to say thank you to the organizers & participants. I had a great time at the show. I met a lot of fantastic people. I'm really glad I travelled the distance to get there. Like Hammer & Graham, I had some delays on the way home (3 hours in Allentown followed by an unplanned overnight in Toronto). It was still worth the trip!
June 17, 2011, 10:37 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:
I just wanted to take the time to say thank you to the organizers & participants. I had a great time at the show. I met a lot of fantastic people. I'm really glad I travelled the distance to get there. Like Hammer & Graham, I had some delays on the way home (3 hours in Allentown followed by an unplanned overnight in Toronto). It was still worth the trip!

At least you had us to spend it with Big Grin