Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Upcoming Philly Non-Sports Card Shows
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Upcoming Philly Non-Sports Card Shows
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hello:

We have dates scheduled for the upcoming 2017 & 2018 Philly Non-Sports Card Shows and I thought I'd share those here for anyone who likes to plan long-range.

Fall show - October 21 & 22

Spring show - April 7 & 8
Fall show - Oct 20 & 21

Also, the Hilton Garden Inn Allentown Bethlehem Airport is now taking reservations for the Fall 2017 show. The rate is $92 per night (plus tax) and the booking code is PNS. Here's a link to the hotel website:

Hilton Garden Inn Allentown Bethlehem Airport

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Have you any news on the artists that will be appearing?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting those dates. It is useful for planning purposes.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I hope to see all three of you there!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Excellent! Have you any news on the artists that will be appearing?

We're working on that right now. Two artists for the Fall show are confirmed, however, so I can announce those: Ashleigh Popplewell and Mark Pingitore. Would love to see you at the show again, Graham! Thumb Up You two, Hammer and Curler. Don't need to say that about Batman -- goes without saying!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post