Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Chicago Non-Sport Card Show October 13 & 14
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chicago Non-Sport Card Show October 13 & 14
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by igman7:
quote:
Originally posted by Silver Star:
I am glad to see Iggy is making his return to this show. No show is complete without Carl and Iggy hanging out in the back of the room!

Wavey

While I will indeed be back and happy to see everyone, it will likely be one of my last shows as I just have not had the time/desire to keep up with new products.

That being the case...I am announcing a BINDER BLOWOUT!!! This means I have put fixed prices on my mixed insert binders, mini masters and empty factory binders in order to get them GONE.

Additionally, I will be expanding my cheap insert boxes (tons of stuff for $0.50 - $1.00, my $5/ea box will be reduced to $3/ea (chase/insert sets/some autos/relics/sketches). Most other items on my table will be at least 30% off stickered price (stuff in case will be priced as marked).

Hope to see a number of you folks out there!

Don't forget those cases of base cards you would like to get rid of.

Posts: 40 | Location: The other side..... | Registered: January 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
No worries there, they will be available to head home with you. Thumb Up

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Last minute additions...
Recently acquired some production film cels including Disney and Warner Brothers.
(Mickey Mouse, Roger Rabbit, Daffy Duck, Road Runner & Coyote)
Also, some sheets of collectible stamps, some hand signed Star Wars post cards, and comics.

Looking forward... Thumb Up

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hippiejewel
posted Hide Post
Se Big Grin e everyone tomorrow.....

Jewel

Posts: 2035 | Location: Western Burbs of Chicago | Registered: April 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
The show was a good one. Seemed more people than usual were there on Friday, some real bargains to be found as well.
Lots of trading especially the recent Star Wars sets. I completed SW 40th Anniv and Journey to Last Jedi.
Sadly, the things I was looking for most, Bond and Game of Thrones chase from latest sets were AWOL.
Nice seeing everyone, the Chicago Card Talkers are some of the best! Bought some tea from Mrs. Webb, a very nice lady, and Ed gave me a deal on an Alyson Hannigan Willow auto, something I've wanted for years.
I couldn't stay for the dinner, but did have a delicious Farm Burger with Dave Loosen and Scott Thomas earlier. Will not be there tomorrow, so have fun everyone.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Back safe in Missouri.

Friday was a long day with travel, set-up, and an extra-hour of show-time.
Saw a lot of Cardtalk friends...Don, John, Carl and more. The dinner, while late, was very good. Enjoyed the fellowship, farmhouse burger and the limited edition promo...thanks Ed.
Saturday...when it rains it pours.
However, the rain did not keep back the collectors. Lots of selling, and made some big trades.
As always, the show had a wide selection of modern and vintage, autos, relics and tons of chase cards, packs and boxes, and discount bins. Great opportunity to complete your want list.
Overall, another fun show. Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up

Hope to see everyone April 13-14.

PS, For those that promised to email your want list I look forward to hearing from you.

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post