Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    SUNDAY 9/24/17 Franklin MA Collectible Show
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SUNDAY 9/24/17 Franklin MA Collectible Show
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Hi Friends,
Time for another Collectibles Show at Franklin MA Elks (show used to be in So. Attleboro).
Sunday, September 24th
Show is from 10 am - 3:00 pm.
Free parking. Admission $4; $2 with postcard or show schedule slip.

Directions:
Rte 495, take Exit 17 (whether coming northbound or southbound)
Take Rte. 140 towards Franklin.

At the very first set of lights (comes up quickly) take a left, that's Pond Street, it's starts with an "S" curve going left.

Follow for 3 miles. The Elks Hall is on the right.

You get the postcard if you're on their mailing list...it gets sent out as a reminder of the next show. So, if you attend without one, remember to sign up!! Otherwise contact me and I'll mail you a flier worth $2 off for next show, which also has the show dates for all of 2017.

B&B will be set up there with our
our usual $5 clearance sets, $10 clearance autos/costumes, and our regular inventory of albums, boxes, inserts promos and sets, and the current NSU.

Any questions, drop me a line.
See you there.

Byrna
B&B Grrrl AF & Cards

Posts: 622 | Location: Boston, MA USA | Registered: December 28, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post