Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Dinner at the 60th Philly Non-Sports Card Show
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dinner at the 60th Philly Non-Sports Card Show
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
We're now taking general reservations for the special dinner at the 60th Philly Non-Sports Card Show. In honor of the 60th show, you can celebrate the 60th Show Saturday night (May 3rd) with your fellow collectors, dealers, and artists. Non-Sport Update has teamed up with several card manufacturers to offer collectors and dealers a great five-course dinner at Buca di Beppo in Whitehall, PA, just minutes away from our host hotel, the Hilton Garden Inn.

Complete details are on the website's dinner page:

phillynon-sportscardshow.com/dinner/

Don't delay. We allowed those who expressed interest via our surveys to sign up early (the response was great) and space is limited at the restaurant. We will likely be full soon so you'll want to move on this sooner than later. Smile

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
The special 60th Philly Show Dinner at the upcoming Philly Non-Sports Card Show on May 3 & 4, 2014 is now sold out! Thank you very much to everyone who signed up. We are are really looking forward to hosting this special event at the show.

See you at the Philly Show!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! Will you be making a 60th anniversay speech Harris? Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Outstanding! Will you be making a 60th anniversay speech Harris? Big Grin

Um, maybe. Don't know. LOL. There will be three rooms so depending on what room you are in, you might get a different person. And now that I've said this, I'm sure you are hoping you get the room I am not in, right? Smile

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Oh no Harris we want you to be in our room giving the speech! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Oh no Harris we want you to be in our room giving the speech! Big Grin

Thumb Up

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post