Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Promos - October 2016
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Promos - October 2016
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Here is the first of many promo cards that will be given away at the upcoming Philly Non-Sports Card Show taking place October 15 & 16 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA. This card is from Perna Studios Elementals card series and is promo number P2 with art by Amy Clark. Beautiful, huh? It will be given away with admission to the show while supplies last.

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Promo card for the show.

Plus we will have our first Mega-Head Collectible of Donald J Trump at the show

Donald J. Trump Squeezeezs are filled with water and are squeezable for extra fun and stress relief.
This collectible, is a perfect way to commemorate the historic 2016 presidential election.
Love him or hate him, now you can Squeeze him.

Donald J. Trump Squeezeez:
Squeezeez of the 2016 presidential candidate.
Detailed designs.
Good for stress relief.
Material: new thermoplastic rubber filled with filtered water.
Dimensions: 3” x 2”
High-definition color

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
(Bear with me as I'm hoping the photos aren't huge but I'm trying to do this from my phone which will enable me to post more frequently here)

We will have 2 different promo cards (traditional non metal) to give away for free courtesy of RRPARKS!

3 Stooges official 1959 reissue promo 1b

Monster Choke N Gag promo1

Both promos will be given away free, 1 each day!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here's another promo card that will be available at the upcoming Philly Non-Sports Card Show, taking place October 15 & 16 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA.

This promo is by Ted Dastick Jr. and will be available at his table. Below is the front and back. Pretty cool, huh? A metal variant will also be available for sale from Ted.

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
OMG! That Dastick card made me spit my drink on my screen. Roll Eyes

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
OMG! That Dastick card made me spit my drink on my screen. Roll Eyes

Success! Big Grin

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here's another promo card that will be available at the upcoming Philly Non-Sports Card Show, taking place October 15 & 16 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA.

This promo is for Retro Drive's Blood Drive: The Parody Collection and will be available at the Retro Drive and SideKick tables. Below is the card front (the promo is unnumbered). And a heads up -- a couple of different foil stamp variations exist!

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

This one is a limited-edition Red Metal Frankenstein promo for Retro Drive's Monster Metal series. The card will be available for purchase at the Retro Drive table, where the Monster Metal series will be making its debut. Different editions of the set will be available (both are very limited) so be sure to see Retro Drive for details.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here are two more promo cards that will be given away to all Philly Non-Sports Card Show attendees at this weekend's show while supplies last.

The promos are produced by Iron Dead Studios. They will be available in promo packs received upon show entry.

The first card is for Iron Dead Studios' Iron Dean Legends 2016:

And the second is a promotional card produced by Iron Dead Studios for the Philly Show itself.

There are still more cards to be announced and you can see all the cards announced thus far here:

Philly Non-Sports Card Show - Philly Show Promos - October 2016

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here are two more promo cards that will be given away to all Philly Non-Sports Card Show attendees at this weekend's show while supplies last.

These two promo cards are for Braiiinz Publishing's brand new series Horror Meets Girl and they are numbered P01 and P02. Both cards will be included in promo packs every collector will receive upon show entry while supplies last. In addition, some promo packs will contain a random lenticular card from Horror Meets Girl. These are really cool!

There are still more cards to be announced and you can see all the cards announced thus far here:

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
And here are what the random Horror Meets Girl lenticulars look like. We did not receive too many so they will be very limited and tough to find in promo packs:

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Now those lenticulars look fantastic. Who is Braiinz Publishing and why haven't I heard about these cards?

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No kidding, those lenticulars are incredible! Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
There are not enough Lenticular cards around today - they look very nice

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Those lenticular cards do look great. I hope to be able to add them to my collection soon. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here's another promo card that will be available at this weekend's Philly Non-Sports Card Show at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA.

This promo is for 5FINITY's Ladies of Zenescope and will be available in promo packs received with show admission while supplies last (the promo is unnumbered).

Hope to see you at the show!

You can see all the cards announced thus far here:

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Now those lenticulars look fantastic. Who is Braiinz Publishing and why haven't I heard about these cards?

It's a company based in Mexico run by artist Humberto Jerez and most of the sketch artists are also Mexican.

They produced the Beauty and the Myth set in 2014 which I thought was one of the best sets that year. Checkout the box breakdowns section for the quality of the set.

The Horror Meets Girl set is on sale from 17th October at their website. They also have a facebook page with artist showcases for the set.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Triple-Frog,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I can't find the Braiinz website

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
I can't find the Braiinz website

It's spelt " braiiinz " . You are missing an i. Smile

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the 3 lenticulars are the same 3 that are going to be inserted in the packs of the set

The checklist lists Banshee, Vampiress, and She Wolf and they are numbered LO1 to LO3

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post