Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Promos - May 2013
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Promos - May 2013
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Next.....

This one is from Cult Stuff's upcoming Civil War Chronicles series. The card number is P1 and it will be away in the promo pack you'll receive with paid admission to the show while supplies last.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Harris i think there are diffrent versions of this P1 promo, A, B and C.

Is this one P1-C.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

Is this one P1-C.

Wolfie~

I asked Jason about this. I hope he doesn't mind me quoting him from his email on this. Here's what he said:

It's a differant promo. P1a has the first half of the image P1b has the second half. Your exclusive has the whole image on one card, so it is infact different and its the only one with the Philly logo on it.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Sweet, love them Philly exclusivesSmile

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

Is this one P1-C.

Wolfie~

I asked Jason about this. I hope he doesn't mind me quoting him from his email on this. Here's what he said:

It's a differant promo. P1a has the first half of the image P1b has the second half. Your exclusive has the whole image on one card, so it is infact different and its the only one with the Philly logo on it.

This is going to hurt and I know I'll have to see a shrink about it, but...

Wolfie was right! Eek

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:

Wolfie was right! Eek

Ah they all come round to my way of thinking in the end. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here's our new promo card, free to show attendees of the Philly Non-Sports Card Show, while supplies last:

This is Revenge Season 1 from Cryptozoic Entertainment. The card is numbered NSP-01 and will be given away from the Cryptozoic Entertainment tables.

LOVE THIS ONE

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Regarding the Game of Thrones Card - OH MY God!! I love that card. Too bad I won't be able to make the show this spring Frown

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse Archives will be giving away this great Warehouse 13 Season 4 promo card at their tables at the upcoming Philly Non-Sports Card Show on May 4 & 5 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA.

The card is number P2.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:

Me likey! Drool

Hi Likey, me wolfie. Wavey

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
All my favourite Shows Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
Regarding the Game of Thrones Card - OH MY God!! I love that card. Too bad I won't be able to make the show this spring Frown

No Jessica??? Confused Now I'm going to have to rethink the whole trip.

But, I guess I have to go or both Graham and Hammer would be upset. Thumb Up

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
LOL! Yea, no Jessica this spring. But I'm saving up for the fall.

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here is the second promo card announcement:

This one is from Perna Studios' Classic Mythology II series. The card is numbered P2 and the art is by Juri H. Chinchilla.

So far, this is the only one that interests me.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Can someone please obtain promos for me ?????????????? Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I just mapped out a rough plan of what promo images will be posted when. We have enough to post images just about every week day from now through the show, and some days will include two or more cards. So if you like promo cards, be sure not to miss the show. You will definitely need to seek out Bill DeFranzo and his now famous list of where each card can be found, as the cards continue to be spread far and wide.

The Philly Non-Sports Card Show is just two weeks away now (I have Hammer's calendar to prove it. Wink )

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here's another promo which will be given away exclusively at next weekend's Philly Non-Sports Card Show in Allentown, PA:

This is a Zombies vs. Cheerleaders unnumbered promo from 5FINITY. It will be given away with paid admission to the show in the promo pack that attendees will receive from the admission desk while supplies last.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Another good one. Thumb Up

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here's the next Philly Non-Sports Card Show promo. Rittenhouse Archives will be giving away this 2013 True Blood Archives promo at the show....

The card is numbered P4 and will be found on the Rittenhouse Archives tables.

Remember, you can see a gallery of all of the cards that will be given away at the show on our Philly Show promo page.