Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Promos - May 2013
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Promos - May 2013
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
Hammer,
If I get one it's yours.

NL

xx

Aww.......Backatcha baby Wink

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hammer email your address to my yahoo account.

NL

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone know anything about a Transformers promo from the show that says "armed to the teeth" on the front ? Supposedly a dealer promo, limited to 199. Listed as a Philly show promo

I have seen a scan on a blog. I've never see one before !

Posts: 3995 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Odd, another one to find now... And I was a dealer at that show. Very odd...

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Why have we never heard of this Transformers promo before ? I've spoken to several big dealers who did the Transformers cards, and they did not receive this promo. Who has the 199 promos ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
The reason only a few were released was because we left them home by mistake and because there were cards that were damaged during production and couldn't be released. We brought a few to show. No one really has these. So they will begin to show up. So don't worry, they will be out there before you know it. Remember, there is another show in may 2014!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: beamer,

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Received my Supernatural P1 in the mail today from Cryptozoic!

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post