This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/5857001036

May 02, 2013, 02:36 PM
Martian Commander
Philly Show Promos - May 2013
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Those look really great, so colourful.

This iPhone photo doesn't do it justice!
May 02, 2013, 03:08 PM
t.breyer
Here are some promos Breygent Marketing is giving away.We are doing it a little different this show with some of our Dealers giving away promos also.

Also might be a few more surprises
May 02, 2013, 03:28 PM
coalregion
WOW!!!
May 02, 2013, 03:35 PM
Flag City Collectibles
WOW,

Amazing TOM! That will be fun chasing these down!

Will dealers be giving them away at their tables or do you have to buy something?

May 02, 2013, 03:46 PM
t.breyer
no need to buy
May 02, 2013, 03:52 PM
Flag City Collectibles
No only do I get to hunt for cards, but I get a fun work out in this year!

Breygent is by far the best supporter of the Philly SHOW and all its wonderful promos!

THANKS AGAIN TOM!

May 02, 2013, 04:09 PM
Bill DeFranzo
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:
WOW,

Amazing TOM! That will be fun chasing these down!

Will dealers be giving them away at their tables or do you have to buy something?

I'm hoping that you simply have to visit each table and whisper a secret password given out by visiting Breygent's booth first. Too dramatic? Thumb Up

Wow! This is really an impressive line-up.

Rosebud

AKA: Promo Czar (self-appointed)
May 02, 2013, 04:15 PM
barobehere
Wow!!!
May 02, 2013, 04:51 PM
wolfie
Those all look great, thank you very much for producing them for the show Tom. Wavey

May 02, 2013, 06:00 PM
H_Toser
Agreed with what everyone's said above. They are very sharp, Tom. I've just finished posting about them on Facebook and the like. By my calculations, that 32 previously announced promos and this makes 17 more -- just one shy of 50!! I bet someone surprises us with at least one more (not that I have any knowledge of this -- honestly).

Anyway, thanks again, Tom and everyone else at Breygent Marketing.

May 02, 2013, 06:26 PM
Elaine Perna
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Agreed with what everyone's said above. They are very sharp, Tom. I've just finished posting about them on Facebook and the like. By my calculations, that 32 previously announced promos and this makes 17 more -- just one shy of 50!! I bet someone surprises us with at least one more (not that I have any knowledge of this -- honestly).

Anyway, thanks again, Tom and everyone else at Breygent Marketing.

Tony and I were going to give away this special Spellcasters "thank you" promo at our table. We are really bummed that we can't make it to the show. We always look forward to it. However, these will be given out after the show for the cost of postage. Smile

May 03, 2013, 11:38 AM
Flag City Collectibles
Harris,

Since there are different promos at the door this year on Saturday and Sunday should we just buy one day tickets each day or will two day passers get both Saturday and Sunday cards upon entry?

Thanks!

May 04, 2013, 01:37 PM
H_Toser
FYI- One of the American Horror Story pictured above is in our brand new Jun/Jul issue rather then being handed out here at the Philly Show. It's the card pictured above that says NSU table with the red NSU logo on the back. We have the issue on sale here today.

May 04, 2013, 04:08 PM
Szym
The one with the girl or the one with the group of people?
"Trying to keep my want list up to date" Szym.
May 04, 2013, 04:58 PM
H_Toser
The one with the three cast members.

May 04, 2013, 05:34 PM
Flag City Collectibles
Man that was fun today! Tons of promos! Hoping to trade if any wants to complete sets. I will be at RB tonight and card talk in the morning with extras.

May 06, 2013, 10:39 AM
andynova
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
quote:
Hi All:

Here is another Rittenhouse Archives promo that will be given away at the show this weekend:

It is Star Trek TNG: Heroes & Villains P4 and it will be given away from the Rittenhouse Archives tables.

I wish I could BEAM over and get one of those.

Rittenhouse forgot to bring these Star Trek promos with them for distribution on Saturday. Rittenhouse's Robert said they might have them for Sunday, but I was not going to be able to attend on Sunday, just Saturday. He said that they would make an announcement about these soon, so hopefully I can get one somehow.

May 06, 2013, 11:36 AM
WandringRebel
quote:
Originally posted by andynova:
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
quote:
Hi All:

Here is another Rittenhouse Archives promo that will be given away at the show this weekend:

It is Star Trek TNG: Heroes & Villains P4 and it will be given away from the Rittenhouse Archives tables.

I wish I could BEAM over and get one of those.

Rittenhouse forgot to bring these Star Trek promos with them for distribution on Saturday. Rittenhouse's Robert said they might have them for Sunday, but I was not going to be able to attend on Sunday, just Saturday. He said that they would make an announcement about these soon, so hopefully I can get one somehow.

They didn't have the card on Sunday either.

May 06, 2013, 11:52 AM
FRANK AMICO
Never got the card on Sunday which was the only day I could make it. I guess they never showed up. I also missed out on all the Sat promos as well. If anyone has any for trade please let me know. I have lots to trade. How was that mystery promo distributed? That's the big mystery!
May 06, 2013, 12:04 PM
David R
What were the 4 Red Robin promos this year ? Different from the one last year, I take it ?