Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Non-Sports Card Shows in Canada
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Non-Sports Card Shows in Canada
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,

Does anyone know of any non-sports card shows in Canada? Specifically near Toronto, Ontario.

Thanks!

Posts: 11 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 02, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Don't know of any specifically non sports shows but there are several sports card shows that sometimes have a few non sports tables.

The West T.O show is monthly and is next on this Sunday at The Toronto Plaza Hotel 1677 Wilson Avenue. Then there is the Toronto Cardshow which is 28th May at the Amsterdam Brewery in Leaside. Finally that I know of are the two big conventions, Comicon in March and FanExpo end of August which are usually held at the downtown convention centre.

Hope that helps.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi TF, thank you. I actually know about all those shows, and I even occasionally have a table at the West T.O. show.

I was hoping there was a non-sport specific show, like the Philly show, that perhaps I just wasn't aware of.

I appreciate the reply.

Posts: 11 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 02, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post