Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Non-Sports Card Show - Oct 19 & 20, 2019
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Non-Sports Card Show - Oct 19 & 20, 2019
 Login/Join

Picture of Curler
posted
I didn't see a thread for the Fall Philly Show yet, so I thought I should start one. It's only five weeks away.

I have my ticket booked. I am happy to say that I am coming to the show. Who else will be there?

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
I will be there for one of the days. Need to decide do I go Saturday and check out the auction or Sunday for the gathering?

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:
I didn't see a thread for the Fall Philly Show yet, so I thought I should start one. It's only five weeks away.

I have my ticket booked. I am happy to say that I am coming to the show. Who else will be there?

Enjoy, shame you are going to one that I'm not (unless that is on purpose lol)

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Scifi Cards will be set up.

Will have P58 available with art by guest artist Ted Dastick, Jr.

Can't wait to see my East Coast friends. Been ages since we were at the same show Curler!

Ed

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Scifi Cards,

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
Scifi Cards will be set up.

Will have P57 available with art by guest artist Ted Dastick, Jr.

Woohoo! Thanks for the opportunity, Ed.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
That promo card P58 looks great!

Hammer, I wish you could be there too.

Ed, it will be great to see you again.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:
That promo card P58 looks great!

Hammer, I wish you could be there too.

Ed, it will be great to see you again.

Glad you can make it again, Curler!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
Less than two weeks to the next Philly Show!

I see that some promo card images have been posted on the Philly Show's website.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here are three promo cards that will be given away at the upcoming Philly Non-Sports Card Show taking place in less than two weeks....

Below is Classic Fairy Tales 2 from Perna Studios (featuring art by Enys Guerrero)

Next is Mars Attacks: Uprising from SideKick Lab and Topps

And finally, below is a Rick and Morty Season 3 promo card from Cryptozoic Entertainment that you can find at the CZE tables

Don't miss the show on October 19 & 20. You can find details at the show website: phillynon-sportscardshow.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Cryptozoic Entertainment has put a blog post with their plans for the Philly Non-Sports Card Show this weekend. They have free promos, show exclusive packs for purchase, and more from Rick and Morty, Outlander, DC Bombshells, Steven Universe, and more. See the post here:

Cryptozoic will showcase exclusive and latest trading cards at 71st Philly Non-Sports Card Show

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here are a couple of other items to pick-up at this weekend's Philly Non-Sports Card:

We will have a brand new, Weird Wheels promotional tattoo card to give away to collectors in promo packs received with paid admission to the show while supplies last. Come to the show and get yours! And don't miss the return of Weird Wheels via a Kickstarter campaign soon.

Also, stop by artist Ted Dastick Jr.'s table and pick up this awesome Disney parody. His trading card parody cards have all been awesome and we love this one just as much. Look at Ted's Facebook page to see the parody card and original side-by-side.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Philly show must have been really boring as nobody has anything to say about it.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks to everyone who stopped by my table during the show! And thanks to the Tosers for once again inviting me to set up, I always have a good time.

I missed seeing a lot of the regulars this weekend. Where were you guys?

I have a lot of my promos left over. If you want one for the price of a SASE, email me: tedstoons@yahoo.com If you're overseas, we'll figure it out. I don't want anybody to have to resort to Ebay to get one. Frown

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Ted - Thanks for the cards

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
Thanks to everyone who stopped by my table during the show! And thanks to the Tosers for once again inviting me to set up, I always have a good time.

I missed seeing a lot of the regulars this weekend. Where were you guys?

I have a lot of my promos left over. If you want one for the price of a SASE, email me: tedstoons@yahoo.com If you're overseas, we'll figure it out. I don't want anybody to have to resort to Ebay to get one. Frown

Got mine thanks Ted - I'm getting a nice set of your promos Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You're both very welcome!