Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    September 2013 NSU Card Talk Member Gathering
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

September 2013 NSU Card Talk Member Gathering
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
One would think, as One would, that as the show has been and gone, special news from the Card Talk soiree would be forthcoming Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Stuff is starting to appear on facebook...

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our panelists were well spoken and we got indepth details on forthcoming GPK products. Looks like it was being recorded again so assuming Harris will post somewhere.

I continued my winning streak again for the CT gatherings. Got a nice sketch courtesy of Brent Engstrom of a GPK character during the prize round that Topps had after their presentation. Lightning did indeed strike twice as I picked up a signed promo card during the raffle prizes at the end of the meeting. The BIG winner was my friend artist Laura Inglis who I was sitting next to at the meeting. She won the grand prize of the signed Big Bang Theory costume card courtesy of Cryptozoic.

Many thanks to Topps for their excellent presentation and generosity. Also, many thanks to all other manufacturers who donated prizes for here or the regular door prize drawings at the show itself.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by non-sportcards:
Our panelists were well spoken and we got indepth details on forthcoming GPK products. Looks like it was being recorded again so assuming Harris will post somewhere.

Yes, it was recorded and assuming the recording came out alright, it'll be posted to YouTube like many of the other Card Talk panels. You'll have to give me some time on that though -- it always takes me a bit to edit the Card Talk videos -- definitely not one of my favorite things.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, thanks to all the manufacturers who donated prizes... especially Cryptozoic. Smile Sidekick also gave out some nice prizes including a set of the Machete promo cards. I'm not really a GPK kid but I thought the Topps presentation was interesting and their contests were a lot of fun.

Thanks also to the NSU crew who puts this all together, especially Bill DeFranzo for getting up early to get the donuts, bagels and coffee. Smile

This show just ended and I'm already looking forward to the spring show.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi All:

The GPK panel is now online. You can watch it here:

Garbage Pail Kids Panel at 59th Philly Non Sports Card Show

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post