Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
September 2013 NSU Card Talk Member Gathering

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/5767037236

September 22, 2013, 04:37 PM
Graham
September 2013 NSU Card Talk Member Gathering
One would think, as One would, that as the show has been and gone, special news from the Card Talk soiree would be forthcoming Big Grin
September 22, 2013, 10:47 PM
Don Norton
Stuff is starting to appear on facebook...
September 24, 2013, 12:23 PM
non-sportcards
Our panelists were well spoken and we got indepth details on forthcoming GPK products. Looks like it was being recorded again so assuming Harris will post somewhere.

I continued my winning streak again for the CT gatherings. Got a nice sketch courtesy of Brent Engstrom of a GPK character during the prize round that Topps had after their presentation. Lightning did indeed strike twice as I picked up a signed promo card during the raffle prizes at the end of the meeting. The BIG winner was my friend artist Laura Inglis who I was sitting next to at the meeting. She won the grand prize of the signed Big Bang Theory costume card courtesy of Cryptozoic.

Many thanks to Topps for their excellent presentation and generosity. Also, many thanks to all other manufacturers who donated prizes for here or the regular door prize drawings at the show itself.
September 24, 2013, 01:04 PM
H_Toser
quote:
Originally posted by non-sportcards:
Our panelists were well spoken and we got indepth details on forthcoming GPK products. Looks like it was being recorded again so assuming Harris will post somewhere.

Yes, it was recorded and assuming the recording came out alright, it'll be posted to YouTube like many of the other Card Talk panels. You'll have to give me some time on that though -- it always takes me a bit to edit the Card Talk videos -- definitely not one of my favorite things.

September 24, 2013, 07:26 PM
WandringRebel
Yes, thanks to all the manufacturers who donated prizes... especially Cryptozoic. Smile Sidekick also gave out some nice prizes including a set of the Machete promo cards. I'm not really a GPK kid but I thought the Topps presentation was interesting and their contests were a lot of fun.

Thanks also to the NSU crew who puts this all together, especially Bill DeFranzo for getting up early to get the donuts, bagels and coffee. Smile

This show just ended and I'm already looking forward to the spring show.

October 01, 2013, 09:36 AM
H_Toser
Hi All:

The GPK panel is now online. You can watch it here:

Garbage Pail Kids Panel at 59th Philly Non Sports Card Show